• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trip n Roll or Roll n Trip

a_nonymous

Greenlighter
SWIM has the weekend off from work and was wondering what option would be the best this weekend.
A) Trip on LSD during the day saturday and roll on MDMA that night.
B) Roll on MDMA Friday night and trip on LSD saturday.
C) Trip and Roll saturday night

First of all, people don't use Swim around here.

To answer your question, I'd choose C), first drop the acid, wait a couple hours and then eat the MDMA. In any case, don't do B). If you roll friday, saturday you'll wake up with a hungover (i don't know if there's a better word for this, english is not my first language), and that feeling is not a good mind set to trip

I vote a. Ain't no better way to come out of an epic trip than with some lovely mdma. C isn't bad though. I would avoid b because of the aforementioned mdma hangover but God knows I've done all three and had great times. Go with the flow.

Best thing would be research the different combo sequence effects and decide what suits you best.

Based on my experience i will say tripping during daylight is not a waste but the effects are optimal at night without a doubt. Darkness, shadows and glowing lights of the night will ALLOW greater visuals. Daylight kinda makes visuals HARDER to happen.

Whenever i take psychodelics i dose so it kicks in during sunset, you can use your imagination why.
But yes i would take mdma after the trip is fully kicked in.

Choice C

Last edited: