Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trip at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomoshono

Greenlighter
So today i went to school and dropped a half tab of lsd

So me and my mate dropped a half tab each in the toilet and went to class then about 5 mins later i have to have some meeting with a teacher about fuck knows what work experience or something so as I'm talking i can already feel this shit hitting me hard and seeing patterns on the walls and the letters on my laptop started to move around and so I'm like fucking hell they know I'm tripping then i go and see my mate and he's having a bad trip at the table with my sober mate who knows where tripping but was are sitter pretty much so we got the teacher to sign are notes to go take a piss and get a drink and shit like that. But where keeping my friend cool because he's having such a bad trip and then our sober mate boas to get our bags from class and we goo and chill at the smoking spot till luck with our sober mate and this other kid who was chill and we just met him walking up to the grill spot because he was wagging so we waited there till to other of our mates come up then my friend who's having a bad trip becomes really fucken happy so we just smoke a couple durrys while we wait for lunch to end and then we just go in the library for the remainder of school and at this point where on the comedown and can't stop laughing so our last lesson ends and we go home the end

I'm still feeling pretty baked right now but I'm good and really coming down %)

Anyway this probably falls under promoting irresponsible behavior.

Some under-experienced kid is gonna think he can handle tripping balls at school and freak the fuck out.

Probably should be moved to trip reports with a "don't do this unless you know what you're doing" preface.

In b4 close/move?

Yeah, not really the right section for this man.
You could write at up as a trip report and post it to the appropriate subforum.
Tripping in school...maybe not the best place to do it - but anyways - welcome to bluelight :)

if your gonna trip at school at least try to get into what they're trying to teach you, I used to do that shit when I was a kid...thinking back (im almost 30) I wish I had not convinced myself I didn't like math bc it wasn't cool....I did, and do like math...and without it I could never know about things like chemestry, pharmacy...etc

Last edited:
3/10 unoriginal and holy fuck wall of text. Try again another time, ye troll

Half a tab of an unknown psychedelic at school.. tisk tisk man. Plan your trips!

Status
Not open for further replies.