View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trip again to recover from bad trip?

onlyfor

Greenlighter
So I got into lsd for my first time about a month ago. This hippie girl that I happen to know basically guide me through mushroom and lsd.

I started tripping with her and it all goes great. My first time is half tab and its great. 2nd time is half tab and it was great too. She also

taught me how to micro-dose on shrooms everyday but I only do it when I feel like it. Every time that I trip with her I always have a

positive attitude towards life the next day. Anyway, I was hanging out with wifey and my baby boy and we are going to meet with her

friend so I thought maybe I should take 1/4 of tab to make myself more socializing because Im kinda shy and awkward when it comes to

meet new people. We were hanging out in the outlet and it all started out good till we go into this subway thats full of people. I sat down

and start have panic attack and anxiety and get super weird and awkward. I walked out to smoke a cig and come back still feel weird.

We left and I sat in the car feeling super unwell and the next couple hours was just terrible anxiety, sweating and feel like im going to

puke. later that night I feel very hot like my body is burning from the inside and my brain feels very swollen. My positive and confident

vibe is gone and now I still feel kinda weird. So should I like eat mushroom or trip on lsd again to feel better again? I wonder why it end

up with a bad trip. felt like it messed me up on some level.

I don't know if you smoke but for me, weed makes ALL of my psychedelic experiences go south. So if you are like me, avoid that. As for your question, I think only you will know if you are ready again. Don't make it a huge deal in your mind. It's not. Try to do it while you are in a really good mood, not insecure and hesitant.

I once had a horrible shroom trip in which I felt all the suffering of the world in my body all at once. I felt that everything was falling apart, and I was dying. While the comedown made me feel so grateful to be alive, I was confused about how to fix the disconnect I felt for days afterward. I tripped on shrooms again the next week, and the horrible vibes came back although not nearly as strong. Basically I'm saying that I wish I would've waited and just let me heal without any drug at all... Also you have taken very small amounts of lsd, I have heard that larger doses (2-4 hits) can be quite an amazing experience and eliminates some negative side effects if the acid is high quality. But it's up to you! I personally think tripping a lot induces more bad trips, so i space mine out to avoid that. Also, drinking tons of water before/during and living a healthy lifestyle contributes to better psychedelic experiences.

You have to integrate this experience into your psyche, tripping now will likely result in an anxious trip yet again.