• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Triggering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cygnusx8

Greenlighter
I've never done heroin but I would imagine that a picture of spoonful of it and a needle would be a trigger for some who have and are trying to quit. Is that really the best image for this forum? Seems to be in poor taste.

Last edited:
It's just a header pic to represent the drugs we cover here at OD, a design choice. We don't encourage substance use, we just want to minimize the risks associated with it. I get what you are trying to say, but that powder can be anything, we are sorry if that seems like it could be a trigger but I'm gonna close this as it's not really suited for OD. Stay safe!

You forgot to lock this one as well mate. But he does have a point - once there was a time that seeing an image like this would have sent me into meltdown when rattling. But then again, I wouldn't have been trawling a drugs forum in that state of mind...

But then again, I wouldn't have been trawling a drugs forum in that state of mind...
Through my whole stay in rehab I was lurking in EADD and OD. I relapsed in 4 months, so it didn't work out well. Yeah my bad, I forgot, I was so caught up in the message :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.