Triggered by Bluelight ?

Ron123

Bluelighter
I cam here looking for a way to separate Bupe from Nax.
I also wanted to know how to get Bupe in the UK but even that was not answered.

Chat GPT gave me better answers.

Reading the posts on here got thoughts and ideas in my mind which I have not had for 35+ years.
I found a woman. Started a family went clean 35 years back.
Yes Im a MAT patient. MAT allowed me to function. MAT helped with my depression.

My parting advise to anybody struggling with drugs. Bupe is your only ticket out of Doge.
Get on it. Get on a dosage that works for you. Anything under 24 Mg is fine. And stick to it.

Cut all ties with addicts. Stop hanging out in places where people use.
Move to a new city. Avoid hanging out with users. Online of in the real world.
I wish you people the best.
I also strongly feel all addicts have a dopamine problem. So look into drugs given to Parkinson's patients. Sindopa Plus is what I recommend.
Try a tablet see how it makes you feel.
Peace out. Im taking a break from here cause I cant deal with the temptations and thoughts that arise by reading these posts.

A lot of people get triggered by Bluelight. And I commend you for realizing that if you stick around and read the threads you MAY relapse.

It's super hard to read about drugs all day and not crave or start obsessing again. Many members come and get the help they need and then leave for this reason.

For YOUR health and recovery I wish you all the best and when you feel stronger in your sobriety maybe you can come back and say hello.

A lot of people get triggered by Bluelight. And I commend you for realizing that if you stick around and read the threads you MAY relapse.

It's super hard to read about drugs all day and not crave or start obsessing again. Many members come and get the help they need and then leave for this reason.

For YOUR health and recovery I wish you all the best and when you feel stronger in your sobriety maybe you can come back and say hello.
I find myself needing to take 'breaks' in the recovery groups.

I have taken breaks from BL in the past for this reason. I might see what CHATGPT has to say about bupe and naltrexone that is interesting.

For me bl is personally quite not that triggering. Shrooms seem to have made my own thoughts more "potent" in the past, so especially a thought about using is like.... Nowadays Im stronger than my thoughts weirdly enough.