• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tried Meth and regretting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

methisthedevil

Just wanted to share my story somewhere as I really dont have anyone I feel comfortable telling in person. BTW Im a 45 yo man that has only smoked pot and taken X a few times. No other drug use history.

So last Friday night I had taken some X with a friend. Ive done it a couple of times before no big deal. I knew my friend had done meth before and I got a hair up my ass and wanted to try. So friend got us some and we smoked a bunch around 6am Saturday. We did some more a few hours later. It was great at the time. I have no idea how much we smoked. I crashed around 11pm Saturday night and slept until around 11am Sunday upon which I smoked another good size bowl. Wasnt as good as the day before. I slept OK Sunday night, but Monday is when the problems began. I felt horrible on Monday. Super anxious, couldnt concentrate on my work, I just felt totally off. And what I realized is that I wanted more than anything to hit some more ice, and it would make be feel better. That actually scared the shit out of me. I ended up taking .5mg of Xanax and that helped me a ton. Its now Tuesday and while Im much better, Im still probably only 75% back to normal. And I still have this small craving of smoking again. I dont ever plan on touching the stuff again, but I totally can get how someone can get hooked on it.

Consider yourself lucky then. Yes you realized the power of taking a powerful stimulant and the ?comedown? that provokes redosing. So now you have a choice... you?ve experienced meth and all it?s ups and downs. If given the opportunity would you use it again knowing the side effects don?t suit you?

This isn't really bdd material, and I don't really know of anywhere else it would be appropriate, so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.