• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tricked into snorting Meth or MCAT, is this a thing?

Sarrakas

Greenlighter
Last week I went to my dealers (6mo clean from base paste..) and he was with someone else (he looked like DJ tiesto), he asked me to 'plug in' the android box into his TV as he knows I'm in IT (phishy already but im naive as fuck and just want my phet) they're asking questions etc and tiesto gives for a cigarette which I smoked. 5 minutes later before I leave he offers me a rail of MCAT (I'm 95% certain it was white), I took it and left.

The new 'base paste' is also off-white yellow and has a crystalline look, however it's not as sparkly or sharp as the meth Ive seen on images, it looks like long rice. gooey and dry. On my 2nd visit a few days ago I mentioned it and if it was meth or otherwise and he response "it's because I keep it in the freezer".

This only just dawned on me tonight, I'm fuming at the idea it's true but I can't decide paranoid, beyond guild-ridden.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
If you are trying to get clean why would you go to a dealers house. Mcat or meth dose not matter. You are an idiot just the same