• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Triazolobenzodiazepines

Shitake

Bluelighter
I Just want to know if someone has an opinion like me. I used to take Benzos for years, of all kinds, but the most pleasurable high comes from triazolobenzodiazepines (xanax for example).
For comparison, 50mg of valium or 6mg of Ativan works perfectly to calm down and do what they was made to do, but just 2mg of Xanax can be so much more pleasurable, comfortable than any other benzo, even midazolam. But this is just my personal experience.

Xanax is the king of benzos for me and is by far my favorite. It's the only one that I think produces a true recreational euphoria, IMO.

Most benzos are euphoric for me but this is just due to their anxiolytic properties, as I have pretty major anxiety. Xanax just hits different. It almost has an opioid like euphoria for me.

I don't know if this is due to the triazolo structure, I don't think I've tried any other triazolobenzodiazepines.

Some benzos such as diazepam or etizolam actually have paradoxical negative effects in me for whatever reason, such as mania and dysphoria.

Not all benzos are the same. They definitely have their nuances.

Last edited:
yeah, the triazolo ones are a little bit more pleasurable in my book, albeit a bit less potent than normal benzos mg per mg. and they doesnt last that long, around 7hours compared to around 9-10 for things like lorazepam or clonazepam.

yeah, the triazolo ones are a little bit more pleasurable in my book, albeit a bit less potent than normal benzos mg per mg. and they doesnt last that long, around 7hours compared to around 9-10 for things like lorazepam or clonazepam.
I kinda like clonazepam very similar to diazepam but stronger I think 0.5mg is like 5mg of diazepam...but lorazepam even at 2.5mg I can't feel a dam thing if very subtle but all in all xanax is my favourite but it's been the Street xanz so although not genuine alprazolam I still think it's the best for anxiety an sleep.👍

I kinda like clonazepam very similar to diazepam but stronger I think 0.5mg is like 5mg of diazepam...

Yes, thats how they are compared most of the time. Have to say that clonaz 0,5mg feels a little Bit stronger than Diaz 5mg.

Xanax, besides being a GABAergic benzodiazepine, also affects dopamine receptors (which might be why it's less sedating than most other BZDs, D2 agonism can be quite stimulating). Might this be true for all triazolo benzos?
Alprazolam was indeed the only benzo I subjectively 'liked' but it was when I was in a dark place, and still just a benzo, I will never truly understand what people find in them besides anxiety/panic relief.

You might get better answers by having the thread moved to NSPD though.

Seems like these benzos are more toxic and produce more intense withdrawal symptoms

If I could have an unlimited supply of any benzo, I would choose either Diazepam or Diclazepam

They tick all the right boxes for me

I do not know the difference between benzo molecular structures and my ass. Alprazolam was my fave until I ran into the muscle relaxing properties of bromazolam (a very close sructure just a br instaed of cl "thing" or something. It feels the same mentally as xanax but the physical is noticable ime and longer lasting by hours.
Some say alp is stronger but I disagree whole heartedly. Just my opinion.
Ab4Turb.png

gold standard
maybe for tapering...? IDK.
i like the ability of diazepam to not floor me when out and about and the lasting effects but yeah it is bullshit for anxiety, panic attacks or insomnia (unless it is overdosed - meaning only taking 30mg instead of 10).

Diazepam is weak. Yesterday had clonazepam 20mg was OK. High tolerance. But triazolobenzodiazepines are stronger and cause more intoxication than diaz or clonazepam. In the UK people love Temazepam, doesn't seem to get mentioned much and nitrazepam hacion etc. triazolobenzodiazepines are more addictive. The thing is benzos can make you feel sober and your actually noticeable fkd

I like clonazepam much more than alprazolam tbh, it’s less rushy but you can just take a bit more and expect it to last twice as long as the Xanax. Imo Xanax is no stronger, just reaches peak much sooner. Is Halcion a triazolobenzo? Cuz I like it but only for emergencies, way too short of a duration of action for me.

I think halcion is a triazolobenzo I think, one of the strongest benzos there is. Very hard to get nowadays. Never tried it but heard its good along with midazolam

yes it is, its triazolam. supposedly even higher affinity than flunitrazepam.

It's far stronger than flunitrazepam. Think in UK came in doses up to .05mg. Both are pretty rare, but was one of the strongest benzos. Now with all these RC benzos, they may be much more potent, even deadly.