Tren-Test-Anavar

4Irishmen*

Greenlighter
I’m new to this site. Need some advice/opinions. I’m on the older side of training. Been 6 years since I’ve done a cycle. Desperate to loose some fat. I was laid up a long time and had surgery. I’m pretty close to 100%. My plan was to run .7 mil(150mg) of Tren and about the same volume with Test cip every 3 days.Also 50 mg of Anavar every day. Using .25 Anastrozole every other day. Magnesium at night. Im being conservative but hope I get results.I’ve seen so much I'm confused. Any experienced input would be appreciated

I’m new to this site. Need some advice/opinions. I’m on the older side of training. Been 6 years since I’ve done a cycle. Desperate to loose some fat. I was laid up a long time and had surgery. I’m pretty close to 100%. My plan was to run .7 mil(150mg) of Tren and about the same volume with Test cip every 3 days.Also 50 mg of Anavar every day. Using .25 Anastrozole every other day. Magnesium at night. Im being conservative but hope I get results.I’ve seen so much I'm confused. Any experienced input would be appreciated

Hi, what's your height, weight, BF% and age?

Be aware that the cycle described is not conservative at all.
How long you think you would run those compounds for?

6’2” 218 15-16% BF I’m in my 50’s and I train hard. The reason I put it out there is I’m at a point analyst to paralysis. I was thinking 10 weeks. I’d appreciate input.

The healthiest would be to just try a small dose of Test every other day. That will strip fat all by itself and grow you muscle.

I'm not keen on oral steroids - you never know whats in them and they're not healthy on the liver anyway. The only time I tried anavar my armpits turned purple.

6’2” 218 15-16% BF I’m in my 50’s and I train hard. The reason I put it out there is I’m at a point analyst to paralysis. I was thinking 10 weeks. I’d appreciate input.

I've answered your PM..

50mg/day anavar is on the high side... Trenbolone isn't necessary and can produce harsh side effects in some people, the acetate ester needs to be injected at low dose every day or every other day..

Diet, not hormones should be a first line of intervention when having issues with body fat...

I've answered your PM..

50mg/day anavar is on the high side... Trenbolone isn't necessary and can produce harsh side effects in some people, the acetate ester needs to be injected at low dose every day or every other day..

Diet, not hormones should be a first line of intervention when having issues with body fat...
Agreed. Lately when I cut, it's simply just test to retain muscle mass and keep fullness. Not using any exotics. Works just fine, less pinning, less sides, and cheaper lol. Obviously better for health too.

Agreed. Lately when I cut, it's simply just test to retain muscle mass and keep fullness. Not using any exotics. Works just fine, less pinning, less sides, and cheaper lol. Obviously better for health too.
Seems to be the theme. Wish I got on the site before wasting $$..lol oh well. Better safe than sorry