treating gyno revisited.

Animal Mother

Bluelighter
Earlier this year, i started to develop a lump under my nipple while on a high tren dose. It never seemed to progress and went away after the blast.

Well, i am on a higher dose of deca than I've ever run before, and this lump has reappeared and doubled in size.
It's not visible, but it feels like the size of a quarter right now.

So, this is DECA gyno. I believe the proper treatment is proviron or caber. I have some caber en route. What else do i need to do if i don't want to stop my deca that I'm making sick gains on.
I also would like any info on administration of caber

Earlier this year, i started to develop a lump under my nipple while on a high tren dose. It never seemed to progress and went away after the blast.

Well, i am on a higher dose of deca than I've ever run before, and this lump has reappeared and doubled in size.
It's not visible, but it feels like the size of a quarter right now.

So, this is DECA gyno. I believe the proper treatment is proviron or caber. I have some caber en route. What else do i need to do if i don't want to stop my deca that I'm making sick gains on.
I also would like any info on administration of caber[/QUOTE]

What exactly are you taking now, also what have you recently taken?? AAS, anti-E's etc..?

Caber won't do shite for gyno.... Deca aromatizes via the androgen receptor (AR) this could be the likely cause of your gyno... there is no way of stopping the estrogenic effects of deca apart from cessation of its use... Its also crucial to remember that nandrolone is in fact estrogenic, estimated at about 60 percent as estrogenic as estradiol itself, because it can activate Estrogen receptor elements through the AR. Neither PR blockers, aromatase inhibitors or estrogen receptor blockers had any significant effect on the estrogenic action of nandrolone.

From Karl Hoffman:

The first step in combating the development of gynecomastia, or male breast enlargement, is to eliminate the causative agent: the anabolic steroid. Drug-induced gynecomastia almost invariably resolves on its own when a person quits taking the drugs responsible for it, if caught before permanent fibrosis develops.
Unfortunately, most AAS users don't want to employ this simple approach, for obvious reasons, so the foregoing will all be under the assumption that a person wants to prevent or treat gyno and still continue steroid use.

Sticking with nolva would be best (you must first drop the deca). An Ai won't do anything for you that the nolva won't unless you are diagnosed with high estrogen levels, in which longer term treatment is necessary and an AI would do you well.

If your gyno has progressed past a certain size, an endo will surely recommend surgery, and he would be right. But as long as you fall under the type 1 gyno category, it should still be treatable by restoring your A:E ratio. Some of this may still happen naturally, as you recover further from your product use.

Nandrolone is estrogenic through the AR.
Even though nandrolone hardly aromatizes, and has no real effect at the ER (in some assays nandrolone is 60% as estrogenic as estradiol itself, but use of SERMs and AI's had little effect) it can have a profound estrogenic effect by activating estrogen response elements (ERE's) in the DNA through androgen receptor transactivation. That means the only way to stop estrogenic issues from nandrolone are to quit using it.

iv'e been off all drugs for a month since i developed gyno and iv'e noticed a difference in that month. Seems to be going away on its own. It feels softer and is less noticeable.

iv'e been off all drugs for a month since i developed gyno and iv'e noticed a difference in that month. Seems to be going away on its own. It feels softer and is less noticeable.

You are actually better having some androgens present for cellular apoptosis..

Dropped the deca.
Cruising at 250 test a week.
Damn you and your wisdom, GF.

Next time I'll run nolva with my deca from week 3 on.

Dropped the deca.
Cruising at 250 test a week.
Damn you and your wisdom, GF.

Next time I'll run nolva with my deca from week 3 on.

Unfortunately if you are susceptible to high estrogen from nandrolone, and subsequent gyno, you won't resolve the issue with nolvadex...
Nandrolones estrogenic activity is from a nandrolone metabolite via the AR, the only way to halt nandrolones estrogenic activity (if you are prone to it) is to block the androgen receptor (AR), this is obviously not a viable option, the only course of action is to stop using nandrolone.....

Would increasing the amount of dht compounds affect deca gyno such as people having luck with epi or winstrol keeping the dht :e2 balance in check? I know the effect is ar regulated but was curious as this may yield a work around with say masteron in addition to nandrolone.

Would increasing the amount of dht compounds affect deca gyno such as people having luck with epi or winstrol keeping the dht :e2 balance in check? I know the effect is ar regulated but was curious as this may yield a work around with say masteron in addition to nandrolone.

Not to my knowledge, no...

Do you have any sources for that GF.. Not that I don't believe you, but I would like to read more about it :)

From an article by Peter Van Mol (Big Cat):

The action is via synthetic nandrolone metabolite, named estren (19-Nor-4-androstene-3α,17β-diol)11. Estren was found to only weakly bind the estrogen receptor, showing no real activity at that site and possessing a 300-fold lower binding affinity. Yet it mimicked the actions of estrogens in osteoblasts. Estren was however shown to be as active as DHT at activating certain androgen receptor related transcripts. The same study also demonstrated that estren was capable of activating estrogen specific constructs in the DNA through the androgen receptor. Estren is a metabolite of nandrolone through the 3α-HSD enzyme. So in first instance one might suggest we start looking for something that blocks this enzyme. However this steroid is synthetic. Nandrolone is a natural androgen. So why does estren not appear naturally in the body ? Well mostly because it is a very labile structure, that is quickly converted back to nandrolone. The problem however is that the researchers noted that despite similar activity on several constructs as DHT, it bound with a 200-fold lower activity to the androgen receptor. The researchers found that the high androgenic potency of estren resulted in its conversion to the more stable molecule nandrolone, almost 50% in 4-6 hours, and no less than 95% within 24 hours. From this it can be concluded that the effects of estren via the AR are mediated by its metabolite nandrolone, and it is in fact nandrolone that activates estrogen specific transcripts via binding and activating the androgen receptor (AR).

11) Centrella M, McCarthy TL, Chang WZ, Labaree DC, Hochberg RB. Estren (4-estren-3alpha,17beta-diol) is a prohormone that regulates both androgenic and estrogenic transcriptional effects through the androgen receptor. Mol Endocrinol. 2004 May;18(5):1120-30. Epub 2004 Feb 5.