Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Traveling with MDMA and storing it for future use

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzkicker181

Greenlighter
Planning to go on a short vacation and get 3-4 pills and bring them back with me for future use.

Considering just placing it in a small bag and taping it on my balls or doing the double underwear method and keeping it on me at all times when entering/exiting the airport.

I don't see much risk in this unless I bring a whole bunch of shit with me, or should I be worried?

Done this before with MJ, but only domestic. This time it's a 4 hour international flight (not too long).

Also, any advice on conserving the product for about 4-5months? There's a 3 day festival next June in my country and I come back January, and where I live, I can't find any molly (unless very rarely someone sells it for 100$/pill)

Thanks

Read the BLUA. BL isn't here to help you smuggle anything. But you probably already know that.

In case you need a reason to single me out, quite anonymously at that, do it through PM. Although there exists a strict policy on PM abuse, I won't do anything. Instead, I'll inform you of something that you're probably unaware of, if you choose to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.