European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Traveling to Poland

speedface

Greenlighter
So me and my friend are doing some lines here in Finland and came up with the idea to travel to Poland, maybe Warsaw or Gdansk.

All the Polish bluelighters are welcomed to give good tips for cheap but safe motels from either city, not looking to score drugs but to see the country,if this is not the right forum to ask this,mods please guide us to the right direction :)

afraid i can't help as i've only ever stayed in Poland with family, but Gdansk is lovely, really like fairytale from what i remember. if you go then you NEED to try sernik and makowiec (pronounced makoviets) and Polish cakes in general. if you go to Gdansk you can also check out the Hel peninsula which has some nice beaches (though more for walking than swimming at this time of year!!).

Warsaw I've not been to for so long I barely remember it, it has a nice old town.

Why not just roll up there & see what happens?
Why has everything gotta be so "safe" & planned out?

Why not just roll up there & see what happens?
Why has everything gotta be so "safe" & planned out?

We planned to just go with the flow, but we also planned to go as cheap as possible WITHOUT waking up without kidneys...that's why, it's eastern europe we are talking about here.

I am better equipped to advice with nearby countries if it happens.

When my buddies and I traveled through Europe, we found some awesome budget motels in Poland.

Poland is great! Cheap, friendly people, beautiful cities & countryside. Highly recommend. Krakow is a must-see.

Ya but now they have open borders and donald tusk as PM

ewww.
I’ve heard it’s still pretty nice. Getting more liberal ofc, but better than most of EU. Tallinn in Estonia is amazing too. And Romania. Plenty of cheap, wonderful places to visit.

^ I've heard Hungary is nice too except the language is hard.

I’ve only been to Budapest but I found the people were colder/less friendly & the city had that generic, soulless modern city feeling like all German cities do now. Prague was the same and also obnoxiously touristy.