• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Transport :)

C18H13ClFN3

Greenlighter
I’m taking a small amount of cannabis flower for personal use on an international flight from Colorado to Nairobi.. not saying it’s safe , but better off in checked bag or carry on ? Leave in the original container or unpack and disguise ?
Open to all clever suggestions.

How long are you going to be in Nairobi? I would use a MOM that ships internationally and have it sent to a PO box or to someone you can trust with your life, or just visit a doctor and get a prescription - and when you’re getting the script, ask the doctor which pharmacy you can pick it up at. And treat the prescription as you would treat your passport. Don’t share your Cannabis with anyone.

If you’ve got a legal prescription from anywhere in the world that explains your conditions, take it with you so you can show a doctor in Kenya. The grad students I used to work with (when I worked) would get a medical prescription in Canada, and when going back home for a holiday, take their paper documentation with them, show a doctor and then legal.

But otherwise don’t do it. Yeah, locked up abroad or world’s toughest prisons.

Tom

Harare, Zimbabwe is where I used to get LSD from.

Yeah, locked up abroad or world’s toughest prisons.

World's toughest prisons is so dope.

They just need to crank out some more episodes, man, and maybe do some hypothetical ones of notorious prisons of the past.

[Crazy tangent that y'all can feel free to ignore: ive always thought a prison setting would make for a decent sandbox rpg. I mean, yes, it's grim and depressing but fuck, man... most games have you saving the world from an apocalypse. Might be a nice change to have to save your butthole at showertime instead of the whole world being on the line, you know? And it could even get deep with politicking between different factions + the guards.... idk, it might even just be a sweet mod to a game like skyrim where you can find yourself in prison for extended periods.]

I'm.... kind of surprised to realize just now that I'm 100% down for a documentary on medieval prisons and torture techniques, though, both real and fabled.

Last edited: