View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Transgender Hormones and psychedelics

tranny

Greenlighter
Hey there, i'm new and not sure if this is the right place, but ive been asking around and other than a single post on erowid i have been unable to find any information on whether or not hormone replacement therapy (estradiol, spironolactone, progesterone) interacts with psychedelics. i'm mostly interested in a potential adverse reaction with tryptamines, as well as with harmine/harmaline. any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated by the trans community! thanks!

thanks, i guess at some point someone will have to just nut up and see what happens, eh? unless anyone else knows anything about this

Why would you want to take harmine/harmaline tranny? Are you planning on ayahuasca?! Bit intense for a beginning psychedelic because it can cause some serious nausea at the beginning. Tho I am a big fan of oral DMT myself.

Can't see LSD or mushrooms being affected by any hormone drugs.

Emotional mood swings might be the only side effect I could postulate. Physically I doubt LSD would have any effect

Those hormones are already present in your body and there is no adverse reaction between them and tryps and MAOI's so I see no reason why they would interact with hormone therapy