• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Transcending Alone

Legally High

Bluelighter
I frequent feelings of trancendental thoughts and feelings. Although amazing in nature, they also create (and I suspect are fueled by) anxiety. I feel like I?m experiencing something that must be felt to be understood.

Perhaps powerful love bonds are formed by this heightened experience together. Perhaps this is part of the drive itself to find love with someone who is on your spectrum.

The fleeting nature of these feelings also carries anxieties because I can?t hold on to them. It will be as if they never existed if I draw my attention away from them. Maybe this is a product of anxious personality, and is part of grappling with the unknown and that it will never be known.

It is the time when I feel most creative and visionary. I had this on my mind, thanks for letting me share. I?m interested in your thoughts.

I think all transcending is a solo process and hard to communicate or share. That's my experience anyway. I feel like a total loner most of the time and when I try to share my deepest truths no one "gets" it but me.

Yeah... At times like that I feel like I am a mere receiver-transducer being able to tap into the true "God's frequency" and the creative process and insightful transcendental thoughts are not really mine but rather exist elsewhere and are transmitted through me.

It also causes anxiety to me and I use drugs or play music or write poems or travel somewhere.

From the Buddhism point this process may be viewed as "detangling" of karmic knots and ultimately finding the balance and understanding within. So each life form is on the way, but humans are in favorable position to make conscious choices to reduce the suffering.

I too feel like a total loner and a person that cannot ever belong to or associate with any social formations. Sharing insights is difficult because different people are at the different level of development and understanding but as I believe we must follow the pull of transcendental truths either way.

The whole dynamic truth of being human is that we are inescapably alone and inescapably together.