• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ketamine Tranqs and Tanks Experiences

dosesfromcinco

Bluelighter
I know the term tranqs has gotten a lil bit tainted, especially recently. But I'd love to hear some weird experiences of mixing nitrous and Ketamine from people. I usually have a hard time holding on to the information I discover through psychedelics, as do most people from what I've heard from others, but I do still remember some bits and pieces.

I've had some super real feeling ket+n2o trips, that truly made life feel like a simulation or a figment of our imagination and that everything that occurs in our lives was predetermined from birth.
I've seen time stop, play in reverse, audio and all, and then play back, or sometimes fast forward through what was rewinded.

It's been at least 5-6 years since I really went deep so excuse my memory and lack of detailed trip reports. Hoping that hearing others experiences will help dig up some memories of my own, I know not everyone will have lived as degenerately as I once did, but I know some of my peoples are out here lol.

I will continue to edit my experiences that I share throughout this thread back into the OP as they are remembered with more detail. I have super poor recall memory without something to spark the thought.

I thought by the title you meant sensory deprivation chamber and ketamine haha.

I thought by the title you meant sensory deprivation chamber and ketamine haha.
A good friend and DJ from Pittsburgh that I knew died of this combo sadly, I always wanted to try it. His friends were upstairs DJing and he drown in his own SDT

RIP GUFT.

Last edited:
A good friend and DJ from Pittsburgh that I knew died of this combo sadly, I always wanted to try it. His friends were upstairs DJing and he drown in his own SDT

I would genuinely love to have a go at a sensory deprivation chamber on it's own bro.

I have been consuming some beautiful Ketamine S(+) type stuff myself today. Absolutely amazing trip and afterglow. I wound up watching loads of videos about the Devine Love on Youtube. Really super warm clean trip, real meaningful feeling experience, I feel mentally more intelligent or something it's bizarre. And alot more clarity/concisive thinking after.

I would genuinely love to have a go at a sensory deprivation chamber on it's own bro.

I have been consuming some beautiful Ketamine S(+) type stuff myself today. Absolutely amazing trip and afterglow. I wound up watching loads of videos about the Devine Love on Youtube. Really super warm clean trip, real meaningful feeling experience, I feel mentally more intelligent or something it's bizarre. And alot more clarity/concisive thinking after.
Yeah I've been really craving a good Ket experience but I abused it so much back in 2017-18 i started pissing out my bladder lining etc (I know you already saw my posts, but for anyone else interested, check my posts in Why you shouldn't abuse Ketamine (nsfw) bottom of page 11.)
So I decided it was time to hang it up for a while. Have dabbled here and there since and its just not worth the amount of it I have to put in my body to get where I wanna go. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind therapeutic doses, but if I'm being honest, I'm tryna see some shit. Been considering getting some MXiPr to experiment with though.

Sadly I never got to use his tank, always wanted to but just wasn't the right setting anytime I was over there. Never lived locally to him so always just ended up at his house after a show or something.