• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tranq dope - a kilo for $10 (but your skin falls off)

Ismene2

Bluelighter
The streets of America are being flooded by a new terrifying drug that leaves users in a zombie-like state and rots their skin from the inside, causing gaping sores.

Xylazine, a veterinary tranquilizer approved in the US for cows and horses, is now flooding the illicit US drug market, with drug dealers cutting everything from cocaine to heroin with the powerful sedative.

But it is most often used to cut fentanyl, the lethally potent synthetic opioid that already kills tens of thousands of Americans every year.

According to the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), xylazine is readily available for purchase on internet sites in both liquid and powder form for as little as $6.

In the drug supply, it is often cut with fentanyl and other drugs and reduces the number of times an addict needs to get a shot.

Emma Roberts, a senior director at the National Harm Reduction Coalition in New York, previously told DailyMail.com that adding xylazine had allowed drug users to go from injecting themselves six to eight times a day on average to get a high, to three to four.

Dont get this practice at all i hear the high from Xylazine is really bad like a shitty benzo that just makes you pass out hard, not enjoyable drug at all. And factor in the fact that it literally eats your flesh its so sketchy that they do this. They have actually been cutting Heroin with Xylazine in Puerto Rico since the 90's

If not earlier and i think its where the got the idea to do it from here in the US. Mean Fentanyl is already knock out powder so why mix it with something that makes that worse, so irresponsible of the distributors and downright evil.

Sad how the silly bastards drive people towards ever more dangerous drugs with their stupid ideas of prohibition

Dont get this practice at all i hear the high from Xylazine is really bad like a shitty benzo that just makes you pass out hard, not enjoyable drug at all. And factor in the fact that it literally eats your flesh its so sketchy that they do this. They have actually been cutting Heroin with Xylazine in Puerto Rico since the 90's

If not earlier and i think its where the got the idea to do it from here in the US. Mean Fentanyl is already knock out powder so why mix it with something that makes that worse, so irresponsible of the distributors and downright evil.
It sucks real bad. I've done it a few times. I was buying bags of dope back in 07 or so and unbeknownst to me at the time my dealers door had already been kicked in and a huge jug of xylazine was found. He was on the run and sold me a straight bag of xylazine. I was immediately knocked out after the shot and woke up 30 minutes later in a parking lot feeling this odd anaesthetic type buzz. I tried to drive home but kept bumping cars at red lights because I would fall out. I started to feel sick through the xylazine but I was still somewhat tranquilized. It was wack!!

...and because the dope had always been good before, my dumbass goes back and buys more of the garbage off his wife a few days later and I just got more of the same. I eventually found out what had happened. Dope in America is just not an option anymore for me. I'll never go back to that street garbagio.