• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramasol-pain killer containing Kratom alkaloids

Everyone has an opinion as far as tramadol goes. Personally, I take it for fibromyalgia and it works better than anything for me. However, tolerance builds very fast. I've taken it for 6 years and very much exceed the maximum daily dose. Another downfall is if you decide to get off of the withdraw is horrible

I know, I just looked it up, fucking weird. I would understand if it was just mitragynine or 7-hydroxymitragynine, but it's got a bunch of other kratom alkaloids in it too. The fact that they're naming it 'tramasol' really says something though, someone trying to cash in on the kratom phenomenon by basically selling it in pill form and giving it a name that sounds like 'tramadol'.

I'm going to edit the OP a little bit for clarity because I and a lot of other people thought the OP had simply misspelled 'tramadol'.

More from the 'Tramasol Blog':

I put in bold the parts that I thought were funny/rediculous. Really though, this is kind of depressing. I use kratom and it seems it's getting one step closer every day to being made illegal, and things like this really don't help. As for the OP I wouldn't recommend this, it could contain those alkaloids but you never know, it also looks pretty expensive when you could just buy the real thing (Kratom).

I'm curious if this would be comparable to a good extract, if not then yeah it's expensive. I can buy a kilo of plain leaf for about the cost of the #180 bottle.

So this isn't actually a legit, dea approved pharmaceutical then? Seems like someone trying to market kratom in a different way to grab a different customer base that normally wouldn't come across kratom leaf. Just more fuel for the ever increasing kratom ban.

Definitely not. I mean, the way they're marketing it is ridiculous too, I love the: "Tramasol is becoming the painkiller of choice by many working youth, young entrepreneurs and start-up whiz kids, or anyone with a budding business idea that needs one’s full physical and mental attention." lol. Start-up whiz kids.

Sounds like another lame, overpriced Kratom extract. Just buy plain leaf Kratom, the only form of the plant that gives you all the benefits that the plant has to offer.

Znegative - (Random update: Tramadol somewhat recently became a controlled substance, still only schedule IV though)

Also, tramadol is a terrible pain management pill unless you have very minor pain. Codeine or hydrocodone would do you better if you want something with less of a punch

Not to drag this off topic, but man, even codeine and hydrocodone are useless for me so there goes any hope of tramadol working. Kratom actually works very well though, even on its own. I wish someone could create a longer lasting pain med based on the alkaloids in kratom, like extended release kratom pills lol, it would be a dream come true for me.

yeah I hear you, that's the only issue with kratom, you need to dose multiple times a day because it seems to have a very short half life. I've noticed if you boil kratom tea down into a resin, and then make that resin into little balls, you can swallow them like pills and they sort of act like an extended release version of kratom because your body has to break it down. I've noticed it to last a bit longer then T&W with powder, and definitely longer with tea, which basically gives you kind of a rush and is then over in half an hour. Tea isn't very economical but I kind of like it better.

Yeah, the problem with redosing for me is physical dependence. I have chronic pain but it isn't constant so I don't need to get habituated into using opiates all the time again. But because kratom has such a short half life and needs to be redosed, and also because I was previously dependent on it, wd sets in fast, whereas with longer lasting opiates I can dose once or twice and be good. The resin balls actually sound like a really good idea though! Does boiling down kratom down change its effects in any way other than duration? Asking because I used to actually have a pretty big problem with kratom extracts/tinctures (that's what kick started the physical dependence honestly). Normal kratom doesn't get me very high if at all, whereas the tincture was one of the stronger if not the strongest (subjectively) opioids I've tried, gave me pinpoint pupils every time, tolerance rose rapidly, and the WDs from a 2 week binge were absolutely brutal. But I also suspect that the vendor may have been putting other opioid alkaloids in there, possibly RCs, because it felt way too strong to simply be "concentrated kratom".

Hey I'm in the same boat as you, I don't use kratom for pain either, I'm using it more as an opiate replacement maintenance kind of thing instead of suboxone. Boiling the kratom down in this manner to make an extraction changes the effects no more then making tea does, because that's essentially what it is (evaporated tea), I mentioned in the Kratom megathread that I did an alcohol extraction which I heard does produce slightly different effects because certain alkaloids are more soluble in alcohol then water, but I'm waiting for it to evaporated, but I'll report my findings in that thread probably tomorrow. I think the problem with tinctures, and products like the one this thread is talking about is that alkaloids or sometimes other opioids even (like O-desmethyltramadol) are added so there might be an outrageous amount of mitragynine or 7-hydroxymitragynine that would never occur in regular leaf, regardless of strand or color. I also think some of the enhanced products mix regular powder with extract powder, and that's how tolerance skyrockets up.

Making the resin shouldn't raise your tolerance anymore then regular powder, as long as you divide your dose up accordingly. For instance, if you used 50g to make 10g of resin, you'd have roughly a 5x extract (which is what I usually end up with, though considering that there is likely some loss involved in the process it's probably closer to 4x), and if your dose of plain leaf/powder is say 5g, you'd have 10 or so dosages. It's also cool because you can just boil the resin in water and bam you have instant kratom tea. It's also good because I seem to have problems digesting so much plant matter, so it reduces that by a lot, and in that way for me it makes up for whatever was lost in the process, since my body seems incapable of digesting more than 6g (any dose higher seems wasteful).

Yeah, but if that were to happen, it would become a prescription pain killer in a heartbeat, and itd be under the same scrutiny that oxy and all other opiates/opioids are

Yeah, but if that were to happen, it would become a prescription pain killer in a heartbeat, and itd be under the same scrutiny that oxy and all other opiates/opioids are

Eh idk, I think it'd be more like codeine or tramadol. There's a limit as to how high it can get you and it doesn't cause significant respiratory so if fatal OD is even possible (none recorded yet) it would likely require taking FAR more than the recommended dose. But you'll probably puke your guts out first, if a pharmaceutical version caused as much nausea as the leaf in high doses. Plus, wd from kratom (not the enhanced versions though) is relatively mild, unpleasant nonetheless but doable for most people. I'm not saying there wouldn't be any abuse potential, but I wouldn't put it in the same league as oxy. Who knows though, the DEA isn't exactly about following logic.

Hey I'm in the same boat as you, I don't use kratom for pain either, I'm using it more as an opiate replacement maintenance kind of thing instead of suboxone. Boiling the kratom down in this manner to make an extraction changes the effects no more then making tea does, because that's essentially what it is (evaporated tea), I mentioned in the Kratom megathread that I did an alcohol extraction which I heard does produce slightly different effects because certain alkaloids are more soluble in alcohol then water, but I'm waiting for it to evaporated, but I'll report my findings in that thread probably tomorrow. I think the problem with tinctures, and products like the one this thread is talking about is that alkaloids or sometimes other opioids even (like O-desmethyltramadol) are added so there might be an outrageous amount of mitragynine or 7-hydroxymitragynine that would never occur in regular leaf, regardless of strand or color. I also think some of the enhanced products mix regular powder with extract powder, and that's how tolerance skyrockets up.

Making the resin shouldn't raise your tolerance anymore then regular powder, as long as you divide your dose up accordingly. For instance, if you used 50g to make 10g of resin, you'd have roughly a 5x extract (which is what I usually end up with, though considering that there is likely some loss involved in the process it's probably closer to 4x), and if your dose of plain leaf/powder is say 5g, you'd have 10 or so dosages. It's also cool because you can just boil the resin in water and bam you have instant kratom tea. It's also good because I seem to have problems digesting so much plant matter, so it reduces that by a lot, and in that way for me it makes up for whatever was lost in the process, since my body seems incapable of digesting more than 6g (any dose higher seems wasteful).

Thank you!!! That's really good to know, I'll definitely give making resin a shot. It would save so much money too. And wow, 6g is my exact limit with kratom as well. Anything over that, and I get very nauseous. I think it's indigestion too, but it's funny that the limit is exactly 6 grams for both of us. But yeah, digestive issues are probably the worst thing about kratom for me, they're not bad at all if I don't use daily though. I agree that it feels like it's just too much plant matter for my stomach to handle. And yeah, I don't know what's in the enhanced leaf or tinctures but I've heard o-desmethyltramadol has been found in some. Idk though, all I can tell you is that after 2 weeks of use, my wds were like what some heavier heroin users describe. They made poppy seed tea wd feel like a breeze, and CTing from hydrocodone at the same time was almost fun in comparison. Whatever the hell was in it was strong as fuck, but I'm getting off topic again.

When you make tea from the resin, can you steep some actual tea and add sugar and whatnot and have it actually taste good? That would be amazing. I'm not a fan of the taste of kratom "tea" when it's just powder mixed with water, but it'd be awesome to just have a mug full of palatable kratom tea on days when I need it, it sounds like it'd be a great way to get more instant relief too. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread too much so I'll get on the kratom megathread and post my results when I get a chance to try this out. Definitely looking forward to seeing your findings with the alcohol extraction too. I do remember reading that this method can enhance your kratom, but not even close to the level of the pre-made enhanced extracts and tinctures. I'm not against slightly stronger kratom at all, just don't want to go through that hell again. I wonder if the alcohol extraction would enhance any specific effects, such as the analgesic properties or maybe the stimulant properties, guess you'll let us know!

I like how plain leaf Kratom is not potent or intoxicating enough to completely kill pain, which is a plus if you care about long-term joint health after an injury. The less pain you feel, the more likely you are to damage your joint through overuse or re-injury.

Thank you!!! That's really good to know, I'll definitely give making resin a shot. It would save so much money too. And wow, 6g is my exact limit with kratom as well. Anything over that, and I get very nauseous. I think it's indigestion too, but it's funny that the limit is exactly 6 grams for both of us. But yeah, digestive issues are probably the worst thing about kratom for me, they're not bad at all if I don't use daily though. I agree that it feels like it's just too much plant matter for my stomach to handle. And yeah, I don't know what's in the enhanced leaf or tinctures but I've heard o-desmethyltramadol has been found in some. Idk though, all I can tell you is that after 2 weeks of use, my wds were like what some heavier heroin users describe. They made poppy seed tea wd feel like a breeze, and CTing from hydrocodone at the same time was almost fun in comparison. Whatever the hell was in it was strong as fuck, but I'm getting off topic again.

When you make tea from the resin, can you steep some actual tea and add sugar and whatnot and have it actually taste good? That would be amazing. I'm not a fan of the taste of kratom "tea" when it's just powder mixed with water, but it'd be awesome to just have a mug full of palatable kratom tea on days when I need it, it sounds like it'd be a great way to get more instant relief too. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread too much so I'll get on the kratom megathread and post my results when I get a chance to try this out. Definitely looking forward to seeing your findings with the alcohol extraction too. I do remember reading that this method can enhance your kratom, but not even close to the level of the pre-made enhanced extracts and tinctures. I'm not against slightly stronger kratom at all, just don't want to go through that hell again. I wonder if the alcohol extraction would enhance any specific effects, such as the analgesic properties or maybe the stimulant properties, guess you'll let us know!

Yeah, I'm going to try it once my last dose of kratom wears out, it's annoying because it still hasn't dried completely, but whatever, I'm tired of waiting. What I've found is that if you soak the kratom in water with the juice from one lemon or an orange, for some reason it takes a lot of the bitterness out of the tea. That being said, it's still a really noxious taste. When I make tea with the resin I just use a small ass amount of water and then take it like a shot, or I mix it with orange juice, which makes it way more palatable. Lately I've been dumping my dose in a glass of OJ and letting it sit there for about 20 minutes, and shockingly it actually tastes good once the kratom sort of 'dissolves', tastes almost like a smoothy.

That sounds horrible about the tinctures btw. I've read that some vendors sell isolated alkaloids, like 7-HM and that it was a pretty underwhelming experience. The ridiculous thing about this product is that it sounds like it contains all the alkaloids that you would find in kratom to begin with, they probably just did an A/B extraction and packed it into capsules lol.

other opioids even (like O-desmethyltramadol) are added so there might be an outrageous amount of mitragynine or 7-hydroxymitragynine that would never occur in regular leaf

I believe there is at least one report of someone overdosing and dying because of just that.

When you make tea from the resin, can you steep some actual tea and add sugar and whatnot and have it actually taste good?

lol, absolutely not. Only benefit is you can do it in a little shot glass instead of having to chug a whole mug of the shit. It still tastes like elephant semen. What I liked to do was put the extract in capsoules so I didn't have to taste it at all.

As someone previously posted, why not just buy kratom, way cheaper and probably named tramasol to mimic tramadol to entice buyers. My sister in law does take kratom for an extremely painful neurological disorder. She is no longer talking any narcotics and has been able to cut her gabapentin in half. Also she was using medical marijuana and has just about eliminated that. So far so good, maybe four months or so. But as you see on the tramasol website, they can't ship to certain states. Same with kratom. Big pharma is spending tons to lobby against it's legal use. No wonder, their bottom line is compromised. Good luck.