• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tramadol

Amlynn2

Bluelighter
Is there anything I should know about snorting tramadol? I have 2 50mg pills and I’d like to snort them. From what I’ve read on the internet is that you can snort them. Just wanted opinions here first tho

Is there anything I should know about snorting tramadol? I have 2 50mg pills and I’d like to snort them. From what I’ve read on the internet is that you can snort them. Just wanted opinions here first tho
Yes there is something that you should know.its less effective than eating them.just eat them

As far as I know, the bioavailability of Oxycodone is higher when taken orally than intranasally.

Then how does snorting 40mg by itself get me thru a day and eating one gets me thru to lunch time before I'm hanging for something else.i wouldn't be saying it does twice as much if it didn't.the reason they made uncrushable tablets is bcoz ppl were crushing them and snorting them.my tramadol has goo in it that stops it from being injected but u can still crush them.ppl wouldn't do it if it wasn't great.and for me racking them was great.

Bioavailability and half lives don't always correspond in reality to how the textbook says. how long something lasts in your system or keeps you wasted or how available it is via a roa
can vary from person to person or whatever.perfect example is valium having a halflife of 50 hrs.that shit lasts 3-4hrs before its over no matter the dose.a dose being less than a bottle. i find smoking or snorting all opiates or opioids is twice as good as eating them.except tramadol and codeine being prodrugs and all.suboxone,oxy,heroin, fentanyl
hydromorphone all go better smoked or snorted than eaten.havent tried morphine yet but maybe that's the same.what do there bioavailabilities say about oral Vs nasal?

Last edited:
havent tried morphine yet but maybe that's the same.what do there bioavailabilities say about oral Vs nasal?

Morphine is roughly 20% BA oral and 10% BA up the nose.

But I agree with what you say about individual variations. I can take oral morphine and get much more of a high than I ever have from even high doses of oxy, orally or nasally, even when I had a big oxy tolerance. I think my body/brain is just really good at metabolising morphine.

Only reason I started snorting was because I had just ate when my friend called and was dropping oxys off and I didn’t want to wait two hours until my stomach was somewhat empty lol now it’s my preferred method. I had a friend who just gave me tramadol so I was curious what would be best last night. My new question is I’ve heard mixed things about crushing oxys and snorting.... is there anything that needs to be done before crushing and snorting? I’ve always just said fuck it and done it that way but now I’m curious lol thanks for all the input btw y’all.

Really? I would assume the opposite...
Do yourself a favour when playing with something dangerous like tramadol don't assume anything when I first did opiates I read up about it and researched constantly like their is no tommorow I still do now I find drugs forum better because the sub forums are split into each opiate, here its just a mixed bag of opiates, benzos, stimulants etc even grasscity.f have a lot of opiate personal experiences/knowledge which I didn't expect I always have a few tabs with a full page worth of reading of opiate trip reports to read when I'm having a crap might as well read something that can save your life one day