• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol + xanax

HellGrinder420

Greenlighter
Well. Im not inexperienced to pills and never have been addicted. With that being said im trying to feel good tonight. All i have is .5 xanax and 300 mg of tramadol. I plan on parachuting them all at once. Good or bad idea? I know the seizure threshold is 400 mg and so im not worried about that, or an overdose.

If anything i think its not enough and should wait till i get more xanax cuz .5 aint nothing

The better idea would be to take smaller amounts of tramadol over a long period of time, and then taking the xanax when it kicks in. Take like 100mg ever hour so that the o-desmethyltramadol builds in your system while the amount of tramadol in your system stays low, which will decrease the possibility of a seizure occurring.

I read somewhere that the threshold is 400mg and also thst xanax lowers the chance. You dont think i can just take it all at once? Whats a cnc depressant

I read somewhere that the threshold is 400mg and also thst xanax lowers the chance. You dont think i can just take it all at once? Whats a cnc depressant

The seizure threshold is 400mg you're right, and the reason you shouldn't just take 300mg at once is bc it won't be a good high probably just uncomfortable, and speedy feeling. You should take increments of 100mg every 45 minutes. That way you will metabolize it better and get more of the opiate feeling then the serotonic feeling. After you take that final dose of your 300mg total I would then take the .5mg of xanax.

CNS = central nervous system, so your brain and spinal cord. Suppression can affect your breathing, heart rate and gag reflex so tread with caution

ovo1024 and hotgirls have it exactly right. you gotta have patience with tramadol, and if youre not tolerant to xanax i wouldnt advise mixing them (even though i know its a low dose, its just a bad idea)