European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tramadol - what do I need to know?

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
As the title suggests - been gifted 50 x 100mg tramadol pills. Never tried it. I have some experience with DHC around 120 -150mg.

My aim was to try a 50mg dose and see what happens. I’ve heard horror stories about vomiting on tramadol. Furthermore being an SNRI, doesn’t it interact with a few things?

I’ll most probably only end up keeping 10. I hear tramadol is basically addiction central and anymore than a week you are fucked.

Thanks all :)

Don’t take more than 400mg in a 24 hour period.

It can cause nausea.

It can also cause serotonin syndrome if mixed with the wrong drugs.

100mg would be an ok starting dose id say. Gauge how you are after that.

How long should I wait to take tramadol? Took about 400mg MDMA Friday night and aim to try 50mg of tramadol on Tuesday.

People say it can cause seizures. I tried it and didn't get anything from it to be honest - same with codeine and DHC

People say it can cause seizures. I tried it and didn't get anything from it to be honest - same with codeine and DHC
It can cause seizures definitely, the ceiling dose is 400mg. After that you’re taking a risk.

How long should I wait to take tramadol? Took about 400mg MDMA Friday night and aim to try 50mg of tramadol on Tuesday.
I’d wait till Friday. Give your brain time to recover from the mdma.

It's called "taking the tram". Sort of a wierd pain relief with the vaguest touch of an E to it. Not a game changer but it can pass an hour on.

Oh please, BL is going down with such questions. Tramadol?? You feel NOTHING and its more harmless than Paracetamol.
Unless you maybe take 100,but you said in a previous post you took 120mg DHC. Thats the ordered amount from the Doc!!!

It's called "taking the tram". Sort of a wierd pain relief with the vaguest touch of an E to it. Not a game changer but it can pass an hour on.
You got something outta it? I didnt feel squat and i had no dependency at the time. Same with Dextrpropoxyphene- nil!!

Oh please, BL is going down with such questions. Tramadol?? You feel NOTHING and its more harmless than Paracetamol.
Unless you maybe take 100,but you said in a previous post you took 120mg DHC. Thats the ordered amount from the Doc!!!

Paracetemol can be very harmful. Leading cause of liver failure after alcohol

As the title suggests - been gifted 50 x 100mg tramadol pills. Never tried it. I have some experience with DHC around 120 -150mg.

My aim was to try a 50mg dose and see what happens. I’ve heard horror stories about vomiting on tramadol. Furthermore being an SNRI, doesn’t it interact with a few things?

I’ll most probably only end up keeping 10. I hear tramadol is basically addiction central and anymore than a week you are fucked.

Thanks all :)

Don't believe those comments from above.
If you're new to opioids, tramadol will definitely give you a nice and long high.
Thank goodness I can metabolize tramadol quite well and have never had a problem consuming much more than 400 mg.
Low doses are more stimulating and high doses are more sedating.
Another thing is that tram works better when you dose little by little until you reach your desired dose. Example: take 50 mg. every 30 minutes until reaching 150-200 mg.

You eat two of those and they put you on the bus with the kids with the special helmets. They ain't fuckin around jack, those things are real!

Verdict - Tramadol is shit. Chucked the rest away. Gave it about 6 days of use with a day or so off in between at 100 -150mg, normally at once. Felt a bit of opiate warmth but just itchy ness and nausea. Not worth going higher. Plus the fact it acts as an SNRI makes me nervous long term!

Have no idea why people would abuse these. Utter crap. Give me DHC any day.

But other than that they were fine eh roller? ;)

I know what you mean but if you are really really bored and have nothing else they can ease existensial angst for an hour or two.