• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Vs dihydrocodeiene

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Not using recreationally as on eighty mg methadone still have pain what's stronger tramadol which I get a good high on still I'd staggered and gives me a mood burst i can get tramadols on street so I'd end up wrecking my tolerance I dropped from forty mg oxy to eight dihydros a day two weeks ago now I hadethadone increases it should be better.
I usually take 120mg dihydro twice a day but I took 30mg ye sterday thinking it was a valium and it did get rid of the restless legs achy feeling but I had doses four hours ago

You seem to be talking about 4 different medications: Methadone, Tramadol, Dihydrocodeine and Valium, but I'm not sure what your question is? I think maybe you started asking a question here but then never finished it?

what's stronger tramadol

Edit: ah the clue is in the title, duh. You want to know what is stronger tramadol or dihydrocodeine? At what dosages?

Maybe tell us exactly what you taking and when and at what dosages so we have a bigger picture of the situation so to speak and give better advice or insight to your problem/question

Dihydrocodeiene 240mg a day is it stronger than tramadol 400mg max dose I think

From my research using opiate conversion charts then it should look something like the following;

Dihydro-codeine 100mg = 10mg oral morphine
Tramadol 50mg = 10mg oral morphine

So 240mg Dihydrocodiene should equal roughly 125mg tramadol. This is according to the charts (google) and not my own exp or stuff. So with that said 400mg tramadol should equal to 800mg Dihydro-codeine according to the charts, unless i was an idiot and read and understood them wrong.

But as i said this is just the info i found over google, how precise and accurate it is i don't know and never have had any personal exp with Dihydro-codeine.