• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol + klonopin to potentiate oxycodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trolling123

Bluelighter
Ive been pretty steady on about 82.5MG of oxy daily , but want to cut back because of supply issues and was wondering if any of you have found tramadol useful in potentiating opiates? I was thinking of taking about 150MG tramadol and .5MG-1MG klonopin (kpins too slightly potentiate / help with seizure threshold. Only time i took tramadols before was when i was on kpins 2 years ago , haven't had any since so i am trying to be safe). Do you think taking this about 45~ mins before my oxy dose would allow me to only use 60MG oxy?

I think u will be fine, probably catch a lil buzz too...for me tramadol has always gotten me high and I love it's instant anti depressant effect....It also works great for dope sickness for me personally, 100% better then codeine for w/d.

Combining CNS depressants like benzos and opioids can result in increased respiratory depression and it's dangerous even with a tolerance
Imo you should just stick with the oxy and tramadol

This is true...but I don't see 0.5 - 1 mg of clonazepam causing to much trouble with respiratory depression for an experienced opioid user as the op seems to be if he takes 80+ mgs of oxycodone

This is true...but I don't see 0.5 - 1 mg of clonazepam causing to much trouble with respiratory depression for an experienced opioid user as the op seems to be if he takes 80+ mgs of oxycodone
Thought the same , but i guess not taking them is always the safest.. Just was worried about the seizure stuff. Hear tramadol makes some people sick too , so have zofran handy. What dosage of tramadol would you recommend to help potentiate? Didnt really want to go over 200MG because the seizure stuff. Just want to be able to cut my dose of 80ish MG too 60 if possible

This is more of a worst case potentiate. I wouldn't say getting higher vs resourceful thread, but it's not exactly harm reduction either.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.