Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tramadol HCL - Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousMess

Greenlighter
Hoping for a bit of help - recently acquired some Tamol - X, 225mg Tramadol HCL. Normally 150mg would slap me on my backside but these.. Not so much. Anyone have an experience with them at all? They’re in a blister pack, yellow and green gel capsules.. No print on the capsules either.
Thanks!

Wow I never thought they'd bother to counterfeit tramadol, but I've been surprised like this before.

Could it be tolerance or any other physical factors? When you say "not so much" do they work?

The X could mean they're eXtended release, so they'll not hit you as fast and seem weak, but hold you longer.

Also yeah check the wedinos link in my signature and send a capsule (ideally with the blister pack) or even just a sprinkling of the powder in a baggie if you don't want lose too much of your stash.

Last edited:
There has been an analogue of tramadaol circulating which I believe is tramadols prodrug spawn. Forget the name, but maybe tepandanol or something? Apparently they're decent, more bioavailable. Might give it a blast tbh, been a while since I tried a new analogue.

The super royal apples are a bit of a lottery - either an expensive dose of paracetamol, or an antihistamine - never found out which I took. They look absolutely ridiculous.

For whay its worth, when I checked for the super royle apples, tramadol actually had a pretty decent track record at wedinos of late. Just the royal apples and the fake nitrazapam/tramadol blisters which were meant to be temazepam or something that somebody here had a short while back. I think I also realised my 100mg tramadols were XR, but it wasn't obvious. They just took a while to kick in, but not when you necked 2-3.

Hoping for a bit of help - recently acquired some Tamol - X, 225mg Tramadol HCL. Normally 150mg would slap me on my backside but these.. Not so much. Anyone have an experience with them at all? They’re in a blister pack, yellow and green gel capsules.. No print on the capsules either.
Thanks!
Be careful a lot of once trusted sites are selling fakes now. I guess criminals have gotten hold of tramadol sites now. Which is annoying because a lot of good websites are now falling for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.