Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol - First times

SerotonergicHaze

Bluelighter
Background: 5ft 9, 132lb, Male, 16. Opiod naive. RX'd 36mg MPH.
Previous experiences: Amphetamine, Alcohol, Cannabis, Ritalin, Racetams, low doses DPH, Adrafinil, Codeine, pholcodine, DXM

TRAMADOL INTERACTS WITH MANY SUBSTANCES AND CAN CAUSE SEIZURES. TAKE EXTREME CAUTION

Experience one: 29th June 12 200mg

I arrived at the house of a friend of mine for a party. One of the guests had a packet of tramadol, which he offered for virtually nothing. I had never taken
tramadol before, but was well informed of its effects, and of its ambivalent reputation. I take 3 50mg pills generic capsules.

Immediately after consuming the pills I remembered I had taken 15mg dexamphetamine, and 36mg of Methylphenidate around 7 hours ago. This concerned me due to the risk of seizure. I also had taken a quantity of Piracetam a few hours prior. I also had taken a shot of home-made bourbon a few minutes before the Tramadol.

Everyone begins smoking weed, Although I wanted to see Tramadol in its own right without it being overshadowed by other drugs, I end up taking several bong hits figuring that Tramadol would make me quite nauseous

After smoking the weed, I decide to lie down on the coach and listen to some music. I can't recall when the tramadol kicked in , but I started after a while to feel really sedated. I felt very calm, and content. I had the pleasant opiod nod, and fell asleep and had brief dreams. I was having a good time.

There were some strange effects though, I recall a lateral body high, in other words one part of my body felt "higher" than the other. I wonder if this could have been a simple partial lobe seizure, and that thought entered my mind at the time, but despite being an incredibly anxious person, the thought evoked no concern. If it was in fact such a seizure, I was lucky, since it didn't progress into a more dangerous complex or tonic-clonic seizure.

I took an extra 50mg about four hours after the first dose, and this added to the high slightly

I found the experience very pleasurable.

Experience two 4 july 12 200mg
A close friend of mine came over to my house at about 10:30pm and we decide to take some tramadol, I got from a different source.

I must note that I was rather physically fatigued, since I had gone 32 hours without sleep, and had gone on a long walk to and around town the previous night in which had taken some dexedrine (this was 18 hours before taking the tramadol) I over the course of the day had stayed hydrated, took magnesium, vitamin c, melatonin, and 36mg concerta and this seemed to counteract the fatigue.

Anyway I take 4x 50mg pills. The pills had such an unusual taste, they tasted like burnt computer boards. Within about an hour, I find myself relaxed and very sociable. I was having a lot of fun chatting over facebook, this stimulant effect was hard to describe, and resembled taking low doses of DXM with dexedrine, without any strong peripheral feelings. As one would expect from a SRA, I was very sociable, and generally much more warm.

My friend starts having a freak out about the lack of cigarettes, and runs around outside trying to look for ground ciggies and generally complaining about it. I did not find this irritating, although I normally would have, I offered him some headphones and told him nicely to chill out.

Eventually (four hours later) the opiod effects come along, they are much less pronounced this time, but I do feel very relaxed and drift off a sleep.

The next day, I was sick. I had headache, tiredness, vomiting, and felt flu-ish. I'm not sure if it was the tramadol or if I was just sick.

Experience 3 July 8 12 (today) 150mg

I decide to take the last of my tramadol. I took 150mg, and 50mg Promethazine. I had also taken 25mg promethazine about 6 hours earlier, as well as a Concerta 8 hours earlier.

There was some stimulation, and alertness. About 2 hours later, I did observe miosis (pin pupils), and occasional sedation. The drug seemed to come in waves of energy, and mild sedation.

It's been 2 and a half hours since taking the tramadol, and I have yet to feel any strong relaxation. But my mood is lifted.