• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol + Etizolam (1)

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone know if there is any dangerous interaction between these two? Its just the etizolam wikipedia.org article that scares me saying Etizolam has like Tricycle Antidepressant effects...or whatever... So would it be ok to take tramadol at normal dosages with etizolam (at 1-4mgs)? (i just don't want some serotonin syndrome bullshit i hear about)

anyone smart help me up with this that knows about this pharmacology stuff??

I dont know where you read the etizolam tryciclic thing. etizolam is just like any other benzo but with more selective binding to the gaba subtypes compared to standard benzos since it is actually a thienodiazepine, one of its advantages is that il slightly less prone to produce tollerance.

The advantage of taking benzo analogues along with tramadol is that of reducing seizure treshold, the disadvantage would probably be the increased respiratory depression (depending on dose and ratio) and that you would be even more wasted than with tramadol alone.

Why would benzos lower the seizure threshold? They generally have anticonvulsant effects.

I wouldn't recommend taking these for a high, but for anything more sinister then yeah. About 2 weeks ago I took a pile of both, along with sertraline or zoloft. I ended up in a coma, they intubated me, performed a spinal tap and I woke up naked in intensive care with tubes and wires everywhere. I wasn't in hospital long but I struggled to walk properly. But to be fair waking up wasn't part of my plan...but now a few weeks on I have constant mood swings, really awful dreams, I had very severe headaches for a few days where I couldnt stand and the worst part for me is I'm not allowed anything on prescription anymore, except contraceptive pill. So no. it is NOT safe to combine these.

^ Dude I am not a retard, I know how to research and I don't even mess with SSRI's and other antidepressants/anti-psychotic meds. <<--Those are more dangerous IMO then most "illegal" and scheduled prescription drugs.

I wouldn't recommend taking these for a high, but for anything more sinister then yeah. About 2 weeks ago I took a pile of both, along with sertraline or zoloft. I ended up in a coma, they intubated me, performed a spinal tap and I woke up naked in intensive care with tubes and wires everywhere. I wasn't in hospital long but I struggled to walk properly. But to be fair waking up wasn't part of my plan...but now a few weeks on I have constant mood swings, really awful dreams, I had very severe headaches for a few days where I couldnt stand and the worst part for me is I'm not allowed anything on prescription anymore, except contraceptive pill. So no. it is NOT safe to combine these.

Hey, I think the sertraline and zoloft had 100x more effect than the Tramaodl and Etizolam. !00% sure on that.