• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol dosage question

festering_narwhal

Greenlighter
I went on somewhat of a Tramadol "Binge"(if that's even possible) Last week and I'm wondering what dosage would be safe for reduced tolerance. Last Monday I took 300 mg and I was fine, but this Monday I took the same dose and puked it all up. I had gradually increased the dose day by day until I got to that dosage. Would I still get a worthwhile high if I took 150 mg then took another 150 an hour later or would I still puke it up?

I went on somewhat of a Tramadol "Binge"(if that's even possible) Last week and I'm wondering what dosage would be safe for reduced tolerance. Last Monday I took 300 mg and I was fine, but this Monday I took the same dose and puked it all up. I had gradually increased the dose day by day until I got to that dosage. Would I still get a worthwhile high if I took 150 mg then took another 150 an hour later or would I still puke it up?

Stop being an idiot. You don't won't to become a T addict. It is much, worse than Heroin or Morphine addiction. I am now two years on Morphine, without interruptions. I feel normal most of the time.
After two years of Tramadol addiction, I felt emotionally retarded... . It may sound interesting to you now maybe, but I assure you, being in the same mood for over a year is very agonizing in a very strange way. I just had to stop it, and the easiest way was to switch myself to Morphine.
Not to mention that it will destroy your kidneys, and you risk a seizure attack, and WD is a classical opioid WD plus some crazy brain vibrations, like small electric shocks, I cannot actually find words to describe it.