• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol + Cocaine

Greenlighter
Ok so I took 2 100 mg Tramadol L.P. at 6P.M. and it's 00h30, can i take some cocaine right now or will it kill me?

Hey Mr. Numbers. You know they used to call me Mr. Numbers back in High School. It's actually a really dark story.

Tramadol lowers the seizures threshold. This means it makes it more likely, all things being equal, for you to have.a seizure.

Cocaine will further lower that threshold. I would never call it safe, but doing a line or two after using Tramadol shouldn't be lethal or serious.

What I fear is you losing control and using Tramadol and/or Cocaine pushing what you feel is "probably alright". We don't want you to have a seizure. This combination is dangerous by definition though, yes.

Yeah, that's true. Yet 200mg tramadol is still a moderate amount, good part will already be metabolized, so if you know coke and use just a little (well I don't want to presume anything but my experiences with coke users made me somewhat wary about the definition of a little) - and you've no history of seizures - then you'll probably be fine.