• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tramadol ceiling dose + other opiates

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I know that the tramadol ceiling dose is 400mg in 24hrs I'd never go over that due to seizure risk.
What I'm wondering is, is it OK to hit that ceiling dose and then mix in other opiates, namely XR morphine and some codeine?
Not actually looking to get high, just got broken rib(s)
So far I've taken 200mg tram, 60mg XR morphine and 16mg codeine (along with paracetamol and ibuprofen)
In another 3 hours I'll be taking another set of painkillers
So main question if I'm also taking codeine and morphine is it still safe to hit 400mg of tram or should I lower that to 300/350mg if I'm gona take another 60mg morphine? I've run out of codeine now but have 5 x 30mg morphine left, and loads of tram.

Cheers

I'd stay around 300 on tram and you've got to use your own judgment as far as opiate tolerance when adding to the mix

I'd stay around 300 on tram and you've got to use your own judgment as far as opiate tolerance when adding to the mix

I've HAD a big opi tolerance before, years and years ago. But thesedays I literally never take them. I waited 4 hours after what I originally took and then took another 150mg tram(total now 350) and another 30mg morphine, with para+ibu. They haven't kicked in yet but I feel pretty nice, sure I'll feel pretty dam good soon though haha.
I won't take anymore tram now, maybe 50mg in 4+ hours but that'll be maximum until tomorrow mid day.
May take another 30mg morphine later but think I'd rather keep it for tomorrow as I only have 60mg total left and I think I'm going to be pretty sore for a good few days. Hopefully I can score some more ketamine soon, the best and my favorite painkiller!

I've HAD a big opi tolerance before, years and years ago. But thesedays I literally never take them. I waited 4 hours after what I originally took and then took another 150mg tram(total now 350) and another 30mg morphine, with para+ibu. They haven't kicked in yet but I feel pretty nice, sure I'll feel pretty dam good soon though haha.
I won't take anymore tram now, maybe 50mg in 4+ hours but that'll be maximum until tomorrow mid day.
May take another 30mg morphine later but think I'd rather keep it for tomorrow as I only have 60mg total left and I think I'm going to be pretty sore for a good few days. Hopefully I can score some more ketamine soon, the best and my favorite painkiller!
Nice :) Stay safe.

NOTE: Tramadol has a ceiling dose, where recreational effects are not increased. Risk of seizure at doses over 300mg. Tramadol decreases the seizure threshold, use extreme caution. Dosing insufflated is ineffective.

Source: http://drugs.tripsit.me/tramadol#

I wonder if this has any validity. Many times I have exceeded 400 mg and I feel the recreational effects are increased. Of course, the risks of seizures also increase, so you have to take that into consideration as well. But I can't rule out that maybe it's only a placebo effect. What do you think?

Many times I have exceeded 400 mg and I feel the recreational effects are increased. Of course, the risks of seizures also increase, so you have to take that into consideration as well. But I can't rule out that maybe it's only a placebo effect. What do you think?

I only did it once (450mg) and yes it did make me feel more 'fucked' I did feel really twitchy too which I didn't like. I just did alot of ketamine as I thought at the time that would stop be having a seizure lol

Im going to do it again today. In fact I think I'm on 450mg now but spaced it out over 12 hours. The time before I did 50 then 350 then 50 in like 2 hours.
Today I did 100, 150, 100, 100, over 12 hours. I do feel the tram rush but not so strong so I'm gona add another 50mg, and add 60mg of Morphine AND A 300MG LINE OF SPECIAL K hell yea bitches