• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tramadol + bud?is it ok?

vicodin.is.bae.ok

Bluelighter
Soo i got some tramadol yaknow and i was just wondering is it ok to smoke some bud whilst on tramadol? I dont see any reason not to but i was just needin some more professional opinion before i start doing things

Cannabis, as a general rule, is not a harmful or dangerous substance. The "danger" as it were, in Cannabis lies in the potential for anxiety, depression, psychological dependence and so on. There aren't any legitimate instances of humans dying or otherwise being injured by using Cannabis, save for the obvious issues i.e. inhalation of smoke etc. You don't have anything to worry about so long as you keep your Opioids dosed at a reasonable level.

You're aware that Tramadol (Ultram) is not to be taken in dosages higher than 300mg - 400mg maximum, yea? It has major potential for provoking seizures at high dosages, so it's good to know.

Im aware yes lol...i normally only take 200-300mg because i over dosed my only time to do 500... But if i take 200mg and smoke alotta bud will i be ok