• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol and Norco

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I generally take 20mg of Norco a day. I also have 100mg of Tramadol ER. If I crush up some of the Tramadol ER, how much would I have to take to equate to 20mg Norco? I know it’s a guesstimate but I’ll take it. Thanks

With tramadol it's best to stagger your doses instead of taking it all in one shot. If this is your first time with tram be aware that it's known to cause seizures at doses over 300-400mg in people who otherwise aren't predisposed to them.

Some people can metabolize tram well and get a decent high but others don't get any significant buzz off it. Start by taking 25mg doses every 30 minutes until you are up to 100mgs, you'll have to crush the pills or split them into 4 even doses and take them orally. Full effects should be reached at the 3 hour mark since first dose and last anywheee from 6-12 hours.

I wouldn't start with more than 100mgs, tram has an effect that kind of feels like a dirty stimulation and opiate buzz, some people hate this feeling.

Last edited:
Probably around 200-250mg is equal to 20mg hydrocodone. It’s hard to say because tramadol metabolises so differently in different people.

As has been said above, caution is needed with tramadol.