• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol and loperamide for withdrawal

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Also using CBD oil before the loperamide as it same as grapefruit.
But not ffore the trams.

I'm thinking of waking up tskkng

I will be in the same situation soon.

I have loperamide and dihydrocodeine.
i hope it will keep me comfortable from Morphine withdrawals.

let me know how the tramadol and loperamide works and how much and in what order.
please.

Good to hear from you!

How much lope? This isn't an endorsement, but since your using I only had effects 64mg (32 pills) and up. At that dose though, usually nothing else is needed. I went up to 200mg a day (OK 96 pills) and kept on for three years, where two bags wouldn't crack it.

How much lope? This isn't an endorsement, but since your using I only had effects 64mg (32 pills) and up. At that dose though, usually nothing else is needed. I went up to 200mg a day (OK 96 pills) and kept on for three years, where two bags wouldn't crack it.

I don’t want to go anywhere near that high a dosage on lope.
I just need to use it for a few days.
I am hoping I can actually just get by with dihydrocodeine and no lope.
I do not have a high MS Contin daily dosage.
I can add some lope to the dihydrocodeine if needed.
or Kratom.

I will just have to work with those and see what handles it best.
Lope has completely kept the withdrawal away from MS Contin for me in the past but I am Leary of using very much for very long.
I do not want to experience withdrawal from loperamide.

Lope W/D's are not that bad IMHO. Which is why I think it's a wonder drug for getting off opioids. Glad to hear it worked for you alone before.

Lope is awesome for opiate WDs, just don't take it for more than a few days, that shit is the devil. I got physically addicted to it crazy fast and it took me a while to get off it.

Lope... I got physically addicted to it crazy fast and it took me a while to get off it.
Best part is only if you choose to take the habit, it doesn't show on U/A's: it got me through my first stint of parole due to that - I switched off heroin and did lope, they even knew I was on it, and being OTC it wasn't a violation of my probation.