• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tramadol and diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
tramadol alot stronger than people.make out 1oo mg eased 75percent of.my withdrawal for few hours before enough to get me to walk doctors and back before taking.
I havnt had morphine since 2am where I took today's done sometimes I don't eith draw for atleast 15hours today starters at about 8 but have had heroin and oxycontin binge this wee
I took two 50mg and went shopping hour later had one 50mg with 15mg diazepam sublingually and one beer I've now had one more 50mg and ten mn ago I was nodding off
I do have 20mg.methadone. in my system tho had it last night
but felt shit. until I toik the tramadol ive actually got.housework done on 150mg tramadol whilst wacting. for.my.morphine. script
but yeah 200mg tramadol reminds me of a bit stronger than a 30mg.morphije orally a 30mg. morphine wakes me up gets rid of rattle but doesn't give.me a strong high

on a.empty stomach 70mg. morphine crushed with potentiators gave me a mild.nod but the warmness lasted longer but took longer to kick in with a energy increase and.more soctave to actually being able. to sit still I have adhd not.medicated for it unfortunately

HezzaD, please see the other threads that I've posted in. I'm closing this as I don't see a clear objective which makes it sort of impossible to provide you with the answer that you're seeking. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.