• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tramadol, amphetamine, benzos, morphine, hydrocodone :-)

Trichocereuslyfried

Greenlighter
With benzodiazepines including clonazepam .25-to ,2 mg as needed. and temazepam... (7.5-15 mg at night)
Ms contin thrice
Hydrocodone thrice
Tramadol in VERY low doses for breakthrough pain (25 mg) several times a day up to 2.5 pills
Amphetamine salts xr 30 twice, or once daily with ir boosters 15 mg each

I know that tramadol amphetamines, are contradicted. But , and this is according to my doctor, and pharmacist, and my own personal research, that the reaction is dose dependant. That if someone was taking 6 or 8 trams a day, that would be dangerous, especially of dosed at same time, but if one doses just 1 or two trams a day for snri effect on pain and depression, then a dangerous interaction with amphetamine will not occur, especially considering this is therapeutic dose of amp, and especially as the tram is dosed later on the day at such low doses, that this is actually a safe practice, and hell, many folks get scribed an snri like cymbalta or effexor , with their adderall for adhd/depression/fybromyalgia, that is quite commonly seen as safe.
I imagine the benzodiazepines help prevent seizures, not to mention, I have no seizure disorder. I always here how unsafe this is, I just wanted to offer a fresh perspective. Be wise, use moderation, and all can be well. Ive had no issues yet, it seems to work miraculously together...especially with trams mild nmda antagonsim, goes well with magnesium which I take to prevent tolerance. And it works. Also, rectal is best for all these drugs except temazepam which is best oral, and adderall xr I like both ways swallowed and plugged, same with the opiates, kpins under toung

I have to fall on the side of your Doctors & physicians, but as for my own knowledge, I agree with them. Amphetamines have problems with exerting MAOi type effects at really high doses. Not small therapeutic amounts dosed in a small trickle over a long period. This would be for something like an SSRI or say Selegine, a powerful MAOi.

Tramadol is mostly a weak reuptake inhibitor and is prescribed to those on SSRI's already, in more conservative amounts vs the rec user.

I follow your doctor's advice as he's not going to put you in danger when it's his medical malpractice insurance on the line if nothing else. Same for the pharmacist.

I've had 2 PharmD's tell me that it would take some pretty high levels for DXM to cause SS with most non MAOi AD's.