• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol again.. Still feeling sick

savebees

Greenlighter
Hello! Previously, I posted here because I took 100mg of Tramadol, felt great for a few hours, and when I woke up I had really severe flu like symptoms. These lasted about two days. I had never taken tramadol before and had no tolerance for any opioids at all, so I figured it was just a coincidence.

Two nights ago, I took 150mg of Tramadol. Again, when I woke up the night after I was extremely sick! I threw up several times over the course of the day, couldn't stand up for very long without feeling fatigued and nauseous, was sweating excessively, and was feeling extremely hot.

I was thinking that I possibly had a mild version of serotonin syndrome? Is this likely, on both doses? Or maybe it's something else? I'm 5'3 and weigh 107 lbs, so maybe I just took too much?

Any thoughts? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

These symptoms that you experienced definitely correlate with taking too large of a dose, however I'm guessing you were just having adverse effects to the tramadol, and dosing might not make much of a difference. Inform your doctor of what has been happening, and get switched to a different opioid.

- Hopeless 7nos