• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol (150mg) discomfort

skindream

Greenlighter
hi, this is my first thread on Bluelight so I apologize if this isnt in the right place.

so to start off I have experience with opioids but do not take them very often. 1-3 times a month at most. I took 100mg tramadol last week and got a slight buzz in my body, nothing too special.
4 hours ago I took 150mg of Tramadol and about 2 hours in when I was fully feeling the effects I smoked a small bowl. since then I've had an uneasy headspace, somewhat anxious and detached which I know is normal, but i'm having slight pains in my ankles and my chest/head will have a heaviness/dizziness that lasts a few seconds, then goes away, then comes back. these effects are overpowering any good feelings for the most part.

I know 150mg is an average dose but should I be worried? did I just take a little too much and should just wait it out now? I've never experienced any negative effects like this from any other opiate so it's pretty unsettling. im trying to at least calm any anxiety I have first. I would appreciate any help :)

thanks

i guess this is pretty late man, sorry no one got back to you on that.
150mgs is a pretty standard beginner dose, sounds like you just had a bit of anxiety.
how did it go in the end? everything okay now?

in my experience, just take tramadol by its self. Its a way better drug when alone. Maybe the anxiety is coming from the weed imo, just a bad mix. Tramadol mixed with any other drug is kinda strange, cause you dont know its gonna react