Track marks - What to do when it's TOO late ?! (to hide them)

Youpi

Bluelighter
Hi.

Not sure this is the correct section to ask, but due to how I feel, I feel like it is.

I've been IVing for maybe 5 years ?
Not really sure what happened in the past years, surely due to the use of no tourniquet, and re-using needles more often than I should, I now have:
- No longer veins one forearms
- Long track marks

I'm so fucking gutted because this is the first year I really am bothered, hot days are now starting and I'm not sure... because well.. refusing to remove my clothes when it's hot is a thing, but when they're full wet because I'm so warm ... is another.

I've got *really* pale skin. The only thing I thought about would be those sun tanning cream but I never used those.. help ?

I've got some pretty noticeable tracks too, pale skin here too. A tan definitely does help to hide them, but only to an extent. I hope your able to get some better answers, I'm also interested to hear them.

Reusing needles isnt a good thing, I still IV and using a dirty one.. nah, I mean you can use it few times but after that you get your arm fucked, cosmetics only covers but doesnt cure/treat. Before we go into the topic, when was the last time?

Try rotating spots and using fresh rigs every time. You kind of made it sound like you only hit one arm, that's not good. This far in you should have 3-5 spots in each arm you rotate through. After 5 years of IVing 2-15 time a day, I only had maybe 3-4inches of collapsed veins on my forearm, and probably over a foot of useable ones.

Get tattoos that disguise them. There is a lot of people getting old track marks tattooed over. Just Google it and it's not just for track marks any type of scar also. I have one on my left forearm that covers about a 4 inch old track mark. You can't even tell it's there.