View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Toxicology data from a spontaneous 25B-NBOMe fatality

FunctionalOlfactio

Bluelighter
This person died from a dose lower than previously tolerated doses.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/2629r6/update_with_toxicology_report_another_nbome/

--------------------

I have effectively used psychedelics to resolve otherwise untreatable debilitating symptoms. Institutions, the criminal justice system, medications, and society in general repeatedly failed me, locked me up, and stacked more problems upon me. I spent the first 20 years of my life without self awareness, with near complete retrograde amnesia, and little if any self determination. I can't remember when or where, but over time people with better advice than "bless your heart" must have repeatedly planted the idea psychedelics were my only way out. Eventually after enough repetition the idea stuck, everything aligned, and I found myself in possession of LSD. I remember some of those times. American society doesn't do well with people using LSD, especially where I lived. Social complexities and my inexperience resulted in a loss of stability and me losing my source. The next several years I faded into oblivion. My amnesic auto pilot kicked in and I started attempting to obtain psychedelics again. I discovered research chemicals and attempted to obtain an LSD substitute. 25X-NBOMe kind of worked and I was hopeful I had found a replacement for the unattainable LSD.

I have had more success with the tools I have now than I did with LSD because bad tools with the knowledge of how to use them are more effective than ideal tools and ignorance. LSD remains to expensive and to scarce to be a viable option. LSD also has stiffer judicial consequences than any RC. Tomorrow I will make a decisions I have made many times, I will decide risking my life using research chemicals is better than no existence at all. I am a natural born American citizen and my country continues to force me to risk death and prison to obtain the rights it denies me "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". Better and safer tools exist, but in the name of social stability are unattainable. My life and many others are written off as a cost of others wealth. I must risk death and prison to exist. If you chose to use hyper selective 5ht2 agonist you also risk death.

Sometimes a good thing is to good to be true.

Last edited:
Such a sad case, thanks for sharing the toxicology report here.
Also, great post. I feel it captures how many people in many different countries feel when they start acknowledging the issues ever-present in modern societies and governments.

I feel it captures how many people in many different countries feel when they start acknowledging the issues ever-present in modern societies and governments.

Your point is valid. I single out America because it is the most imminent threat to my health and safety. My emotional connection in this matter limits my perspective and blinds me. Many western countries share the social policies of the United States, though often with less extremity.