• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Tossed salad

Pequea768

Bluelighter
I got a question Im hopin I could get some experienced feedback. Lately with meth I feel in the past year, quality droped along with price and consistency. Now, I got a little bit from a buddy, it worked great, looked real, tasted right. So I got a quarter. It was 2 big rocks and a smaller one.they all appeard to be the same (at nighttime with dome light on). So grabbed the smaller one, threw it in my personal container and throughout that gram rock everything was going great. But now that im into the bigger chunks, Im convinced that its the same junk msm or iso shit thats been goin around. Am I crazy or is this just how it is after daily responsible use for 6 years?

Just want to take a second to highlight the absurdity of describing using meth daily for six years as responsible lol

A little thing called dopamine depletion.. Google it. It occurs after using meth daily for 6yrs straight.

And dude was right, no way in hell 6yrs daily use is in any way responsible but I guess to each his own. Maybe if you stuck to 20mg a day like it was an ADHD medication but somehow I doubt that’s what took place.

-GC

Please keep this civil. Regardless of whether it was "responsible" use or not daily use for six years is going to cause tolerance issues. Yes strong stimulants fuck with your neurotransmitters and the only way to get the magic back is to stop using for a while.

The batch you got could also be weak or fake shit but we could only conjecture on that.

Sorry I didn't realise you were a greenlighter there I should have been a little kinder. I think the answer to your questions has been covered above, but I would encourage you to imagine that I said what I said in a gentler and more productive way and think on it for a while.

No hard feelings taken, I am aware that it is not "responsible" to use it at all. Own a home, supporr a family, held same job for past 10years. That was indirectly my use of the word responsible. Im sure if I gave one them rocls to a occasional partier they would have a great time. Just needed reasurance thanks duded

Ah I see.

To cut it deep you've probably just fried your brain a bit and are never going to experience the same buzz tbh. Can only fuck with that dopamine system for so long before it starts to tap out.

After 6 years of daily use you're lucky to have gotten high at all.
Ive got 6 months going and haven't gotten HIGH in probably 3 or 4 of them.
Tolerance builds fast as soon as it becomes a daily thing. I cant imagine what 6 years must be like.😕

I'm 24 and I haven't spent more than a week clean since I was 18. Been doing since I was 15 but usually on the weekends then slowly progressed. I feel horrible what have done to myself.

I have no idea how a prostate massage title has any relevance here, but it is as random as the word responsible as you well know 😂😆😂😆.

The toxicity of N-Methyl as oppose to standard Amphetamine is stark and unforgiving. There isn’t a catacholamine that even comes close to possible degradation, in the way dopamine can.

As a feedback loop NT, the brain cannot express the plasticity and regeneration, in the same way for example Serotonin neuronal composition and reception can be almost always be reborn!! If you need a DOC for whatever reason, anything that does not hammer Dopamine into extinction is a much “wiser” choice!!