torn muscle?

DOB

Bluelighter
Neo,Guido I was doing my first proper bench press season ever with my buddy at the gym,I am lifting for year but I concentrated on my back,so didnt tried it till now

we were doing it with three different angles for hour,I gone as heavy as I could with good form,4-8 rep sets.It get me most burn and DOMS I ever had in months,when I woke up my shoulders and triceps were super DOMSed.

I tought its great,I tried hard,and it should lead to big musle gain,four days after that I was just bulking,then I went to bench again but in horror I noticed my right shoulder/chest muscle feels damaged when lifting heavy stuff,I dont feel when I just flex it standing holding nothing,but when I lift it burns,but it isnt kind of good DOMS pain,its different,much worse

again I bulked for 4 days after that,so it had plenty time regenerate,now its 7 days I still feel it.Could it be that my virgin chest got torn little becose I hit it so hard the first time with dat bench? why didnt I felt the pain immediately?

what should I do? when this go away?? yes I did warm up

Shoulder or in the Chest? There could be a few things goign on see your dr. Seeing as there are an ungodly number of ligaments between the shoulder and that you can flex with no pain ( flex with a torn pec and you will pass out) You could have an issue with a shoulder lig, or you could just have fed up your chest because you went to heavy to fast.

next time warm up with Dumbell it allows you to go through the full range, hell it will put size on you fater any way by hitting DB bench, hold off on the bar. With a weak back that is asymmetrical that can lead to an asymmetry in the chest and shoulders as one, allowing for a number of smaller tears, pulls, ligament damage, rotator cuff, ect ect with the shoulder being involved it can be complicated quick.

Also if your breaking down your muscle at an accelerated rate you can get pain in the muscle as it basically dies. As long as your urine is not tea colour then this is not at a sever level yet, but make sure your getting enough water, and electrolytes this may cause sever cramps as well. How shower rub the area. And next time begin with a warm up with light weight through the full range of motion then start adding weight slowly, focus on form not weight. I gave you the serious injury talk though I think you just are not use to working your muscle that hard, some days I have trouble lifting my arms after a good shoulder work out. Take your time to really work the exercise squeeze at the peak of the contraction, lower the muscle out of the exercise, and into it do a 2-3 count, this will force you to focus on every part of the form.

Neo,Guido I was doing my first proper bench press season ever with my buddy at the gym,I am lifting for year but I concentrated on my back,so didnt tried it till now

I tought its great,I tried hard,and it should lead to big musle gain,four days after that I was just bulking,then I went to bench again but in horror I noticed my right shoulder/chest muscle feels damaged when lifting heavy stuff,I dont feel when I just flex it standing holding nothing,but when I lift it burns,but it isnt kind of good DOMS pain,its different,much worse

again I bulked for 4 days after that,so it had plenty time regenerate,now its 7 days I still feel it.Could it be that my virgin chest got torn little becose I hit it so hard the first time with dat bench? why didnt I felt the pain immediately?

what should I do? when this go away?? yes I did warm up

Detached left pectoral from bone, and have two right pec' tears (one still healing) plus various rotator cuff tears.. So have plenty of experience in that area, unfortunately you have asked Neo and Guido for diagnosis not me, therefore I might conclude you don't wish my advice..!!

Detached left pectoral from bone, and have two right pec' tears (one still healing) plus various rotator cuff tears.. So have plenty of experience in that area, unfortunately you have asked Neo and Guido for diagnosis not me, therefore I might conclude you don't wish my advice..!!

nooo sry I luv u too <3

I have also torn my rotor cuff twice... Literally just started training 7 weeks ago after the most recent...

wtf is this shit,I cant ever bench like hero again cuz everybody is getting their shit torn doing it,so I get paranoid

why even ppl bench when its so dangerous?

Keep your elbows inward to alleviate pressure on the shoulders. Outward "bodybuilding style" can put excessive stress on the shoulders

Pectoral tears usually present themselves with some sort of deformity. If you have a visual deformity from a tear and its incomplete, meaning not balled up by the armpit, then take it easy and keep everything light. It will take a few months to feel better. If you have a complete tear then you have 2-3 weeks max to have it repaired or the muscle will not longer be repairable under normal circumstances.

If you are on a cycle, its easy to tear when you go too much too fast. The junctions between muscles and tendons, tendons and bone, don't miraculously become stronger from juice. Training prescription needs to be followed to avoid injury from overuse. Slow and controlled. Good luck

I want benching I was warming up on a pec Dec, shitty machines and their fixed movements...

LOl I feel ya on that man, I like warming up with dumbbells myself man, better range of motion, and just a generally better warm up.

I rarely use machines although it was chest day and every bench was taken up... Was nt going to stand there and look like a belle nd waiting on a bench, now I just wish I waited lol. Would probably be 50lb better off...