• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Top ten list of edible products that I want to see

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
I get it, every Canadian company knows how to make gummies, chocolate, cookies and infused beverages. I want the following please and in no particular order;

1. pepperoni sticks (had em on the black market once. Just give me a 10 mg Hot Rod).
2. Small tub of salsa, perhaps 50 mg in total. Enough for a bag of tortilla chips.
3. Infused Parmesan cheese (grated)
4. Infused Frank’s red hot sauce
5. 5, 10 or 20 mg k-cups in a wide variety of formats
6. A wide range of name brand sodas, sports drinks and seltzer’s.
7. 10 and 20 mg Hot pockets
8. salad dressing in a wide variety @ 100mg/bottle
9. A a whole range of chips, tacos, cheetos and salty snacks (BBQ peanuts)
10. Frozen pizza’s with 10 or 20 mg per slice (suggested # of pieces for item for 10 or 20 mg) and they gotta have anchovy, black olive, caper, tuna and hot peppers in there dammit.

Tom

I know how to make most of that, if your still interested I can give you detailed instructions
I don't know how someone would make parmesan, the sodas are easy, salad dressing is easy, frozen pizza is easy, the hot sauce, what's a k-cup?

Oops, k-cups are those little cartridges for Keurig coffee machines.

The sodas I used water soluble THC drops and a sodastream fizzy drink maker. i’ve thought about making infused tomatoe sauce > pasta or homemade pizza.

Tom

1. pepperoni sticks (had em on the black market once. Just give me a 10 mg Hot Rod).
2. Small tub of salsa, perhaps 50 mg in total. Enough for a bag of tortilla chips.
3. Infused Parmesan cheese (grated)
4. Infused Frank’s red hot sauce
5. 5, 10 or 20 mg k-cups in a wide variety of formats
6. A wide range of name brand sodas, sports drinks and seltzer’s.
7. 10 and 20 mg Hot pockets
8. salad dressing in a wide variety @ 100mg/bottle
9. A a whole range of chips, tacos, cheetos and salty snacks (BBQ peanuts)
10. Frozen pizza’s with 10 or 20 mg per slice (suggested # of pieces for item for 10 or 20 mg) and they gotta have anchovy, black olive, caper, tuna and hot peppers in there dammit.
using Emprise Nano if you can find it or XMG drops you can make your own
#2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8, #10
and totally control the dosage.

At the moment I'm enjoying just putting the XMG drops in my coffee or soda pop. I've started making mocktails. At the moment it's just xmg/dealcoholized beer but I've made a pretty good margarita (no booze, but 10-20 mg XMG drops). The experience is entirely equivalent to social drinking (I find).

Tom

Yo I've been wanting "normal food" edibles for so long. Where is the medicated ham? Mashed potatoes? Sausages? The k cup idea is brilliant, so is the salsa

I'm absolutely in love with the k-cup idea. ❤️

How about some really nice crusty Italian or French bread? Not quite sure how you'd do it best, maybe some water-soluble concentrate dissolved on the dough water, or thc-a crushed and mixed with the flour lol? Or maybe rosemary olive oil bread made with infused oil, strong, like 100mg per slice. Simple but so, so but versatile .