• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Top 5 favorite cigarette brands?

1. Camel Blue

The rest are either too strong or too light

I hate menthol cigs.

But idk about kool and the kkk' but they say Marlboro is actually run by the kkk'

http://oi39.tinypic.com/j0xund.jpg

I don't know about all this shit . I looked it all up and as far as I have seen its all a myth . Hell the KKK are not hardly around anymore . I don't like them whats so ever , but the way I see it is the black panthers are just as bad ,and need to be shut down too . If the black panthers can march why can the KKK not march ? I honestly don't support either one of those hate groups ,but fair is fair right ? I even have black friends who agree .

Of course they are still around, they just hate the media because of the bad rep they get. I mean they don't deserve any good rep for hatred, but they're hated too.

Also, it's not like Marlboro was just invented, as far as I know they've been around for a LONG time.

Haha I was just perpetuating dirty tobacco industry rumors. The KKK has nothing to do with big tobacco and Newports aren't sculpted out of pure fiberglass.

When in doubt, snopes.

First of all... top 5 cigar brands! :D

1). Balmoral Royal Selection
2). Zino Davidoff
3). A. Fuente 8-5-8
4). Balmoral Dominican Selection Coronas
5). La Paz Wilde Primeros

True aficionado style! 8-D

Then cigarrettes

1). Lucky Strike original 1871 type
2). Chesterfield
3). Marlboro
4). Camel Orange
5). Javaanse Jongens (premium rolling tobacco, unbleached).

-- Peace o/

I'd just like to say that your taste in cigars is garbage. Zino by Davidoff? Junk. Fuente 8-5-8? Middle of the road. The other three aren't worth commenting. However, I once thought an Onyx No. 2 was the cat's meow, so, I can forgive you for being horribly wrong.

Top 5 Cigars

1) Padron Family Reserve No. 45 maduro
2) Padron 1926 Serie 80 Years maduro (best perfecto ever, but mucho dinero) OR Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill - (2011 vintage- if you were smart you bought a whole bunch of these back in 2011 or early 2012, they were the Cigar of the Year 2011 and were cheap. I've been smoking 1 a year the first real beautiful Saturday after Easter, the date is coincidental, but after the first two years I've sort of stuck with it. The 2015 burn was the best to date, but I've got another 21 years to test them. For a cigar that was less than 10 bucks in 2011 when I bought these, I wouldn't part with one for less than 40 now, they're that good now, and will only get better.)
3) Oliva Serie V Belicoso (CA' s cigar of the year, 2012, have a few of that vintage left) / Oliva Serie V Melanio - I'd take the belicoso from the 2012 vintage over the current Melanio, but Melanio over current production Belicoso
4) Hoyo Dr Monterrey Epicure Especial (Tubo) - obtained a handful of these out of Cuba by way of London, fantastic smokes (they were #4 in 2014, but there can be huge variation among Cubans, there's very limited consistency unfortunately.
5) E.P. Carrillo La Historia E-III, #2 in CA' s 2014 Cigar of the Year, a fantastic cigar. I tend towards preferring the cocoa-bean, coffee, milk chocolate, woody, earthy flavors that are so prominent in Nicaraguan puros, this one is completely different, but fantastic in other ways. /

Vintage #5 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor (also of the 2011 vintage, was #2 that year, with a few more years to age, I think this one could earn a 100-point rating in CA)