• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took untested rock molly, simple question though, will I lose weight?

CallMeEloy

Greenlighter
I'm big on bodybuilding, weighing at 200. I just took a small dose, not even really significant, barely felt a thing.. I've eaten heavy today so didn't lose any calorie intake.. Will I lose any weight at all? This was my first time in a while.

No. Weight loss will be as a function of appetite suppression. If you're not taking it every day, you're not going to lose weight.

haha no you won't lose weight, i mean maybe a lil from apetite suppression (although you said you didn't eat less) or if you went out dancing all night, i usually end up losing a few pounds from a night out, but just pig out the next couple days and i get my weight back, i also bodybuild.. and just to give yourself some justification, idk if you know who jeff seid is, but i've raved with him a couple times in seattle and he does mdma quite a bit, and hes top tier aesthetics. dont worry bro haha

I mean I disagree.
I lose weight everytime I roll, I gain it back extremely fast. I can easily drop close to 10 pounds during a festival.

Depends what you are doing. If you spent your time lying around and haven't missed a meal, then no.

If you spent 3 days not eating, dancing up a sweaty storm then probably yes.

That has more to do with the impact of a multi-day festival on your body than directly with MDMA use I think, malnutrition, dehydration, rigorous exercise, sleep deprivation,... The OP took a small dose he barely felt and straight away started to eat right the next day, so I think whatever weight he lost would be insignificant and mostly fluids.

*edit* Haha OTW said it all, didn't see that =D never mind