• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took MDMA for the first time and felt nothing

BliteB

Greenlighter
So last night I decided to roll for the first time. I took two points of some brownish whitish rocks that my friend has had for some time and has for personal use and rolls pretty hard. At 7:57, I took the two points. I figured two points would be a relatively good starting dose seeing as how I only weigh about 150 and have never taken it before. Two hours passed and I felt nothing, so I decided to take another point. I went out and the entire night I felt nothing, except for a possible slight body change but nothing that noticeable at all. My two friends who have rolled before took two points of the same stuff, after snorting metadate during the day and still felt something, albeit not to the fullest extent which was to be expected. Also, another of my friends has taken the same MDMA before and rolled pretty hard. I took some supplements such as R-Lipoic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Magnesium Glycinate, CoQ10, and Grape Seed Extract but those should only help reduce neurotoxicity and such. I am not taking any medications, the last time I took adderall was weeks ago, I took 200 micrograms of acid one week ago but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't affect rolling at least not by that much, I have experimented with DMT a few times and the last was a few days ago but that gets broken down in your body so fast it shouldn't affect a roll at all, I took 5.25 grams of Maeng Da Kratom powder capsules a few days ago but again I'm pretty sure that shouldn't affect my roll. My friends and I are all very confused as to what happened because I definitely should have rolled. Advice or explanations anyone?