• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took mdma 8 months ago still feel really bad

James1995

Greenlighter
Hi i took mdma 8 months ago, i bombed it in a water bottle about 0.3gram i suddenly felt faint and dizzy so i went to the pramedics room, my heart was racing and after about 30 minutes they let me go, a week later i could hardly sleep i kept waking up my heart racing and its been the same ever since. I feel phsycoligically drained i fee weak, i cant sleep, and just feel generally hopeless ans depressed, had anybody else experienced this for this long?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i took mdma 8 months ago, i bombed it in a water bottle about 0.3gram i suddenly felt faint and dizzy so i went to the pramedics room, my heart was racing and after about 30 minutes they let me go, a week later i could hardly sleep i kept waking up my heart racing and its been the same ever since. I feel phsycoligically drained i fee weak, i cant sleep, and just feel generally hopeless ans depressed, had anybody else experienced this for this long?

It depends on how long you were taking MDMA. Was this your first time? I am an old raver so I have used and abused MDMA to a ridiculous extent. I haven't rolled in about two years and before that it was 5 years. It took me about a year after heavy use to feel normal. I was extremely depressed for months afterwards.

Did you test your drugs? That doesn't sound normal, I never felt the need to go to first aid on tested and properly dosed MDMA. 300mg is a way too high dose by the way. Welcome to bluelight

I have taken mdma once before, and no it was not tested, i cant understand why i keep having panick attacks and anxiety and many symtoms that have lasted this long, and thankyou for the welcome and replies guys

I have taken mdma once before, and no it was not tested, i cant understand why i keep having panick attacks and anxiety and many symtoms that have lasted this long, and thankyou for the welcome and replies guys

Because you took an unknown drug assuming it was MDMA, and even if it was, you took 3 times as much as you should have. That was a really stupid thing to do, and the only thing you can do now is wait and hope the side effects go away. In the meantime, refrain from all drug use, including alcohol.

Sounds like an underlying anxiety/panic disorder has surfaced due to your traumatic drug experience. :/

Try meditation, yoga, relaxation, SLEEP WELL, vitamins, eat healthy, and stay as sober as possible (yes even from alcohol)...