View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Took lsd and need some help

Masterj357

Greenlighter
So 3 years ago i took lsd 3 times. The first trip was good. Maybe a hint of blocked energy. The 2nd trip is what i think caused my problems. I had a very bad trip. Lots of grinding sounds. Lots of red like warning. And everything was inverted. I cant remeber half the trip due to the fact that lsd took my memory away (i believe) it was just very traumatic. My 3rd trip i didnt feel anything at all due to the 2nd trips lasting effects. So 3 years later and i just feel so blind. I feel that i cant expereince anything, no thought, no emotions, etc. I think my mind is closed. If i think really hard it kinda feels like my mind is like stuck on that trip i had. Like i sense that its stuck on an image of the trip. Need some help. Im thinking about taking shrooms but i just dont know what to do.

why do you want mushrooms?
what else is going on in your life?
are you on any medications?
do you have OCD?

I just dont have much of a choice about mushrooms. Ive been told they could help me. I take gabapentin and zyprexa but they dont do anything. I dont have ocd. My life is pretty suck. I have no thought process. I experience no emotion. Everything just seems unseemable. Idk what to do. Its like im void of everything.

join the YMCA or equivalent and make sure you are in good physical shape, mushrooms are for later when you are already in good shape.