• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took far too much MDMA

ZakGMA

Greenlighter
Encase you doubt the validity of this story, please know that this is the truth and lying on a forum provides no gains for me. I started after work on Tuesday at around 5PM taking MDMA straight into my mouth in rock/powder and swallowing with a drink because I had that "starter" motivation and could stomach the disgusting taste, long story short I finished on Friday at around 3AM, slept for 4 hours and went into work at 7AM Friday. Not feeling TOO bad.. However over this course I took around 3-4.5g's of very potent 83/84% MDMA tested, the reason I am unsure about the exact amount is as I started with around 7G and was sharing it amongst friends and cannot specify exactly how much I took but knew I took A LOT more than they did... I mean cmon' it was my molly. Anyway, I have been have constant brain zaps and (maybe unrelated) sleep paralysis and nightmares and here I am writing this at 5AM because I am scared af to go to sleep. I am only 17 and weigh around 8'9stone, I'm pretty sure I weighed 9 stone before I started this binge. I'm just wondering if there is any simple tricks to help recover from this faster. I'm taking vitamins and drinking plenty of fluid but there must be more. Weed normally helps a comedown but this isn't a comedown, the weed increases how many brain zaps I have and there unbearable, I can barely see when they happen and can't hear a thing other than a loud screech.
The only way I can think to get rid of this hell is more MDMA but that's obviously the stupidest thing I could do

I've wrote this at 5AM with around 15hours sleep since Tuesday so please take this into consideration when reading potential bad grammar and spelling.

EDIT: I have never had sleep paralysis and rarely had nightmares prior to this. And only had brain zaps once before when I took 8 pills but they were about 10% as severe as what I am going through, these are literally unbearable. That's not an expression.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I think brain zaps caused by ubnormal blood flow at your brain.
E can increase-decrease blood flow at certain areas of brain
Brain can be heal that blood flow 100% even at all abusers but you have to be strong until it heals and no more weed,not even a cigarette

Sleep paralysis and nightmares I believe it caused from anxiety
E destroy serotonin and brain needs time to fully refill it
In this road you will feel anxiety and depression until you recover
Weed will make you more paranoid,don't use it

Or maybe E cause neurotoxicity and you have anxiety that leads to nightmares and sleep paralysis
Brain can heal neurotoxicity but again you need healthy lifestyle and exercise everyday
No more drugs and alcohol until you recover

Sorry for english,don't take my opinion serious I'm not a doctor I just search BL and internet...

I think brain zaps caused by ubnormal blood flow at your brain.
E can increase-decrease blood flow at certain areas of brain
Brain can be heal that blood flow 100% even at all abusers but you have to be strong until it heals and no more weed,not even a cigarette

Sleep paralysis and nightmares I believe it caused from anxiety
E destroy serotonin and brain needs time to fully refill it
In this road you will feel anxiety and depression until you recover
Weed will make you more paranoid,don't use it

Or maybe E cause neurotoxicity and you have anxiety that leads to nightmares and sleep paralysis
Brain can heal neurotoxicity but again you need healthy lifestyle and exercise everyday
No more drugs and alcohol until you recover

Sorry for english,don't take my opinion serious I'm not a doctor I just search BL and internet...

Don't mind your English it's fine mate.
Appreciate this answer truly because I'm still awake and have been trying to smoke a cigarette to get to sleep and would have continued to do so if it wasn't for you so thank you for your answer!!!

Btw I had sleep paralysis many times before 2 years because video games caused me anxiety
I was fearing that something demon was but is nothing more but anxienty

You are anxious when you sleep and when your brain is in REM sleep you sudden want to wake up but body can't wake up so fast because of some mechanisms and you shit your pants :) .

Check"first bad comedown"threads posts

But again is just an opinion,
best choice is to go to a doctor
Maybe you can check blood flow with fMRI scan
And again stop all drugs...even cigarette right now...

Drink heaps of water you need to be hydrated , are you on anti depressants ? I ask because SSRI (anti depressants) can cause brain zaps and serotonin syndrome , similar to taking tramadol and Prozac , bad bad combo , or maybe just to much MDMA you can always go to the hospital and explain your symptoms that's what I do when I don't feel right they always give me something to fix it :)

Drink heaps of water you need to be hydrated , are you on anti depressants ? I ask because SSRI (anti depressants) can cause brain zaps and serotonin syndrome , similar to taking tramadol and Prozac , bad bad combo , or maybe just to much MDMA you can always go to the hospital and explain your symptoms that's what I do when I don't feel right they always give me something to fix it :)

I thought about this but at 17 by parents would be informed and theres no way I can explain like 4000MG of mdma without admitting I take the drug and then my parents will always be "on the ball" so to speak and it will increase my chance of being caught etc, I managed to sleep for 5 hours 8-1 before I woke up in like a panic attack lmfao, all I want rn is a cigarette but of course that's not what my body wants lol.

Join the club ZakGMA. I don't doubt you took that much. I use to binge on molly =D8o:eek::?:|:(

Start meditating, now. Keep meditating daily for at least 2 months, don't miss a day if you can help, do it when you wake up or before you go to bed is my motto, or both.

Your brain will quite literally change for the better after those 2 months, but please do feel free to keep meditating, granted you will start to see results in a matter of days if not immediately. Do your own research on what kind of meditation, there is a suitable meditation for every type of person :)

And never take anywhere near that amount of mdma again. Fix whatever caused you to make such a silly, and very dangerous, mistake.

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy but this is why you research a drug before consuming. Honestly I would say you're going to feel a lot worse for awhile after this one. Avoid other drugs and alcohol, eat healthy, and exercise. Why would you even do that much in the first place?? Your 17 and have an entire life ahead of you?? Save heroic rambo dosing for the stupid. Research test weigh if you plan to consume mdma again. I would definitely give it a year at the minimum.

I suggest you to go to a neurologist to see if you have neurotoxicity,if you don't have go to a dietology doctor to prescribe a health diet with(krill oil,fish oil,vitamins.....) and wait time to heal you...

care with exercise
Start with low cardio

And tell it to your parents,you need help at this hell path
Tell them that I was in a party and I take wrong drink which contained mdma,

you know :)

Also pray to Jesus for cure...
Check a book at amazon named "elder paisios of the holy mountain"

I thought about this but at 17 by parents would be informed and theres no way I can explain like 4000MG of mdma without admitting I take the drug and then my parents will always be "on the ball" so to speak and it will increase my chance of being caught etc, I managed to sleep for 5 hours 8-1 before I woke up in like a panic attack lmfao, all I want rn is a cigarette but of course that's not what my body wants lol.

My mum found out I was doing doings drugs when I started having seizures and froffing on the floor and turning blue not what any parent needs to see I took a large dose of tramadol (pain killer) 800mg 4x200mg tablets . She rushed me to the hospital and they gave me this bag of something I forgot what it's called but it's a drip had to stay for 3 days , she was happy I was alive and made it with no permanent damage even tho I thought she was gonna flip . What I'm trying to say is your parents aren't gonna chop your head off , I'm sure they'd rather you go to the hospital and get medical attention then rather find you dead in your bed the following morning . You're probaly feeling better now but next time you don't feel right and it's seroius as this don't post a thread and wait for replies because you could be dead by the time you get a reply
stay safe bro and research what drugs you take your body will thank you :)