• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Took a big dose of speed now bit anxious

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I didn't weigh it had a gram for sure been three hours since first big dose gift home and snorted a 100mg line nd notice my breathing tax weird that it but now I'm
ocusing on it i ain't sweating or losing my mind should I take a small dkose diazepam as it may be anxiety and they give that at hospitals. I don't feel twisted I do feel it this is biggest dose I've had at once in ages.
should I start clean g up drink a glass of water feels worse when writing this post in gonna cos up a bit I keep posted I didn't feel it for two hours so I pressed like a star but the I started worrying I know people to take loads more of this or 400mg concera crushed and be fine I am a worrier I think I just need to do so.egging sla..music on.and cleAn but I will post back to tell y how I am but that's only problem breathin tax weird

I usually take half a g in one go then decide I went through a lot more than. This other night but had dosed valium which I hadn't today shou!f I takedown diazepam like five mg

Hezman my man, I'm sorry but we cannot help you with your anxiety when you're taking huge doses of drugs. Anything helpful anyone writes will not matter because the drugs will override any progress. Everyone on this site virtually has gotten whooped from intentionally taking massive doses of blah blah blah, but all of us have found that drugs in excess do not help anyone with anxiety long term of promote happiness lmao!

Have you ever talked to anyone outside these forums about what you're going through? Or been honest with your doctor at all? I'm not saying you should quit drugs, but is there any way you can take less? :)

I've taken more speed than u usually would reading online got me more than anxious I've.Frank a by glass of water and took small dose of diazepaI took it four hour ago first dose two hours ago didn't weigh first dose like a idiot when I think about it.more it feels worse

I know.people who.don't have anxiety take grams and grams of 400mg Ritalin and be ok so hoping it is that

Just because some can survive the crack meteor that killed the dinosaurs from prehistoric psychosis doesn't mean that you should take that much speed.

High doses of speed (or any stim) will definitely give you VERY bad anxiety and depressive episodes short term and longer term as you start to depend on them.

I fine people
dosed a decent dose two fifty mg and i feel it ok not going to smoke any cannabis till tommorow. It been twelve hours since last dose and I took risperidone and diazepam and sixty mg morphine and went sleep I LOVE RISPERIDONE 1mg knocks me out but 0.five i can take in day.
I have got over a gram left .i thought id take a big dose but i didnt weigh the first bomb and mydiazepam and opiates had worn off buy the phetaine kes me not constantly think bout m net dose.ice and slow fro now on im buzin nicely off this and a cup of coffee did three quarters sublingually and snorted the rest with a coffee to wash it down.
Smoked a cigarette and came on here
good news is i persuaded a cbd company to sende oe cbd for free i buy it all the time go to tesco pay so much for a bottle to find out its ten pound off at y usual cheist I inboed the to ask why and that itaint fair as I could of afforded the 12percent bottle not the six.
asked for my address explained and apologised and offered to send me a free bottle of the 12percent as I do go through a bottle bout every two-three weeks.
If I take any more later it will only be smaller dose to stop me feeling drained. or shuldd I just swallow the whole bag now take 20mg diazepam and run througgh the street naked screaming get the big worm off of me it shrinks and it grows MY WIFE SAYS THE SIZE IS NOT HUMAN IM A ALIEN GET THIS WORM OF OF ME!!!

I also havnt been given my copd pills and not had a dose in three days ccouldnt clean earlier there should be a tablet somewhere I saw onewhen I didnt need it.
gahh that stuff gave e enery cos i could actually breathe properly!