• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took 4mg Xanax With no Tolerance and didn't feel much?

Ashtrahman64

Greenlighter
I usually take a half bar (1mg xanax) tonight I took 2 full bars (4mg xanax) and didn't notice much difference, I'm still relaxed, but it isn't that much of a difference than 1mg. I also have virtually no benzo tolerance, so this is a little weird. Any thoughts on how to potentials and maybe make my next dose a little stronger?

1. Lots of fake bars in circulation, could be that.
2. Were you high off cannabis/anything else? Sometimes it cancels out. One time I got super high then took 6 mg of Xanax and felt little to nothing and I barely had a tolerance, my high just calmed down and I watched tv for the rest of the night. I wouldn't try it again over 4 mg again though, you don't want to black out because this could be a one time thing/ just fake xans. Try 3-4 mg again from a different source and see how it goes.
Please stay safe

Also, you can potentate Xanax with harmless things you find around the house; grapefruit juice is the most common. Google it there's probably more ways

I've taken Xanax before and I didn't think I was high at all. My friend told me later that I was nodding and slurring my speach....

What did they look like/ say on them? Buspar aka buspirone is a non GABAergic anxiolytic that comes in white bars that can easily pass as alprazolam if you are not being discerning.

xanax, especially for me can be tricky. a lot of times you think you are perfectly fine when im reality you look like a drunk stumbling mess. lots of fake bars around too tho so just get another source and start slow and see how you feel. be safe

There's a big misconception with benzodiazepines, you really don't get high like you would off opiates, you just get very relaxed. Benzos can be very subtle and that's why they can be dangerous. You'll pop one and not feel much then pop another one and the next thing you know youre waking up on the couch and have no clue what events transpired the night before. In my opinion benzos are only good for severe acute anxiety attacks and stimulant comedowns. As well as for sleeping every now and then. I don't find benzos recreational at all but do find them tremendously helpful in the right situations when you need your brain to just slow down.