• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took 2mg xanax for first time...what to expect?

Duxkid32

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I've gotten a hold of 2, 2 mg xanax bars and just took one 15 minutes ago. Im very new to xanax and only have taken a half 1mg bar last April and a half 2mg bar last July. What should I expect to experience when taking 2mg at a time? From what I've seen it's a high dose but usually it takes a bigger dose of anything to get me high in general with anything..how long will my high last and are there any precautions I should take? Also when would be best to take the 2nd xanax? Are there any suggestions on what I should do during my high?? Any information is helpful...just want go be safe and know what to expect ??

Xanax for me usually lasts quite a while. I know that you're probably feeling the effects already, but I will say that when I took 2mg at once for the first time, I ended up recording a video that I didn't remember recording, eating half the shit in the fridge and passing out without knowing what time it was or anything lol. It was heavenly. Just be very careful when moving around your house and overall put on some good tunes and just RELAX!! =) Have fun and be safe!

First time 2mg knocked me out after about an hour. Woke up feeling great and refreshed feeling. After that I got addicted and ate them all the time for the last 8 years with a year or two break between getting addicted again. Would take xanax everyday just to get by plus throw more on top to get high especially on weekend and partying. Finally got off the stupid things by weening
lowering dose by .25 every couple weeks for 2 months. Haven't eaten any since August 2016. Zannies are great for certain things or occasional use but be careful. Dont eat em all the time.

I've got no idea how long the peak effects last but generally I wake up the next day remembering nothing more than a hazy oddity.

Effects are almost instant within 15 minutes of ingestion u will feel it. Lasts about 6 hours unless u redose. Main things I would warn a newb about would be to be careful about how much alcohol u drink if any. Dont think u can keep up at taking shots with ur buddies. If u do drink dont drink more than three beers. Also u will feel like everything is ok pretty much whatever is happening make sure u be careful about driving around and dong things that could be dangerous or making crucial decisions Cuz when ur on it u really dont give a fuck about anything. Think. Its an anti anxiety med so u will have no anxiety about any of ur decisions and u could do some stupid things u may regret later.

Enjoy the buzz!!

Last edited:
If you're the type of person that has a nervous disposition, it will probably feel like relief and as if you don't have a care in the world - for me that can be a huge high, especially when mixed with marijuana. I tend to meditate on Xanax - your memory disappears and you may wake up not knowing what day it is or what even happened, but you'll still feel awesome.